haha SFXMan

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by Coren
Hihi, "work" ;)

Sitting behind a desk doing some stuff, drinking some coffee and reading forums all day. I love "work" :clap:

Pff I have to scan some pics too :( At least I get paid :)

B

Brannor McThife

Yeah well, I've been told that I may soon be able to "idle" off projects at home. :D

Then I won't have to read all this drivel all day long and actually get some quality gaming in. :cool:

;)

-G

S

Solid

I was doing that for a month in march Brann, on "work" time, gotta love "in-between" project time :)

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
Yeah well, I've been told that I may soon be able to "idle" off projects at home. :D

Then I won't have to read all this drivel all day long and actually get some quality gaming in. :cool:

;)

-G

You are SO dead :(

C

Coren

Originally posted by Pathfinder

Pff I have to scan some pics too :( At least I get paid :)

Sigh, now don't tell me we actually do the same kind of "work" aswell... :rolleyes: At least we get paid :)

O

old.job

That site is blocked to me in work, must be good then!

S

Solid

yer thast really him, dont take the mick out of him :D

O

old.mili

i would say i was derek smart and doctor conspiracy roled into one.

:m00: :m00: :m00: :m00: :m00:

O

old.cerebus

I'm on a quest to find the most horrible avatar of all time.

O

old.mili

06-14-2002-photoshop.jpg

06-17-2002-cliff.jpg

Off something awful

O

old.tRoG

i had one hell uvva lot of posts on the battlemail forums.. i was a member of the midnight lunatics guild, and we used to have 'countin threads' where we would count up to 9999 one post at a time :)

of course, it was all just to up our post count and make our board look uber active :)

O

old.Alliandre

Nice to hear about you "work" ;)

I had a 5 hr exam today :( . And people say schools easy and "work" is hard. :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23686

I loved the lame, little excuse he came up with...

"Fine, whatever... I aint easily offended but that comment was plain dumb
I started the thread here to see what kind of shit some fucks would post.
Oh yeah, and the whole "1337" text seems to be quite popular amongst the people here and it was sort of sarcastic in a sense... sort of imitating the whole general forum population."

You ARE a spammer, face the facts... :flame:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

... ah, I see. Everyone not thinking that you brighten up one's day with your oh-so-funny links, smiley spams, quote-a-whole-frikken-post-then-reply-with-a-stupid-one-liner-and/or-smiley, or kisses your arse in general is a d00d... LOLMAO...

Oh... LOL again.. just realized that
"Whatever d00d" was a typical SFX Man reply...

What about you scrap this nick, generate a new one and actually achieve your oh-so-cherished earther rank by posting... actual content? That I could respect at least. But I guess you said it already:

Whatever, spam-troll...

O

old.Gombur Glodson

erhm?? leave the guy alone ffs so he posts alot, big fucking deal, what is it to you?? you're getting upset about a guys post count and how he got it???
Honestly......

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

LOL... yeah... I am sooo upset about it. Naw, I would rather call it: nerved. Every single thread has to be SFX'ed by smiley or a numb comment... gee, didn't your momma teach you to shush it from time to time... like when you have nothing to say for example?

It's my opinion. Live with it, Gombur. Didn't call him names, did I?

Spam-troll is quite the harmless way to describe him, isn't it?
And as long as he can post his nonsense one-liners, I can rant about it.

There you go. Now tell me to leave the child alone again.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I aint gonna call you anything I just say that what does his post do to you? if you get annoyed by one single post then thats just you. Personally I cant be bothered about how many post people have or how they get them, aslong as they dont flame or use obscene language.
But to see someone getting "nerved about this" :rolleyes:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

See? I guess that's what makes us individuals...

You don't give a damn about the 132nd
"What kind of muppet/serial killer/cereal/famous pirate of the carribeans/primate are you?-test" link he posts.
I do.

Threads containing actual information/interesting topic etc. just get pushed off the first page.
Now I'll get some "then click to get to the 2nd page" crap.
That's not my point...

Oh, he is certainly not the only one making my day by adding nonsensical crudy/changes subject completely etc. to an otherwise interesting post.
He just does it A LOT, spam inflation...

And fuck, yes- it is getting on my nerves. Go ahead, roll your eyes and see if I care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom