haha SFXMan

S

Solid

My sentiments exactly, SFX man, weeeeee :D

"LOL sure"

":D "

O

old.mili

yeh where is SFXman with his one liners and senseless smiley posting? :rolleyes: :sleeping: :puke: :mad: :p :sex:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :

S

SFXman

Funny enough but I only post on these forums. Quit posting on my guild forums, UO guild forums and MadOnion forums. I have been a member on the madonion ones since 1999 and have 123 posts I think...
Some of the posts here are just as useless or even more, than mine. But of course I do also have posts that make perfect sense and state many points etc. but usually the threads are so damn stupid or simple that no large answer is really needed, hence the one-liners etc. (Usually one-liners are used when the original post of a thread is repeating numerous others or the question/statement in it is very stupid/simple/etc.).
Originally posted by Keri
Did he <gasp> get a life:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
lol... funny how one does not have a life by posting a few hours a day during his summer vacation of 10 weeks with nothing to worry about or actually have to do. Bah, couldn't be bothered to repeat what I have said on the Community/General boards already. To answer your question Keri I always had a life (but none of friends really post around here or even play these types of games so hard to prove really), except in Ireland perhaps, 3 years ago for three years, because I was bored off my ass in the little town of Kilkenny.
Oh well, of course your comment might have been 100% a joke of some sort but anyhoo...
As you might notice, I am not in the best of moods today.

P

- Pathfinder -

I have several thousand posts on avrious forums; it gives you something to do while "working" :p

S

Solid

maybe not several 1000, but today been super quiet at "work" and i been spamming these boards all day :D

B

Bodzilla

29.18 posts per day
Pathy gets king poster crown :)

C

Coren

Hihi, "work" ;)

Sitting behind a desk doing some stuff, drinking some coffee and reading forums all day. I love "work" :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom