Haha@GOA after Mythic Dedicate ALL Resources To Subs-based Content.

S

svartalf

From the boss of Mythic, Mark Jacobs;
"As of the New Year, Mythic will devote both its entire DAoC teams to subscription based content (just like Foundations) for at least the next quarter or more. We will be reintegrating the teams with one mission, to take DAoC to the next level and in a way that all of our customers can support. The DAoC Team will be focusing on new content (the RvR expansion which you will be hearing a lot more about starting this week), new features and updating and redoing the existing areas of DAoC. [...]

So, what does this mean to the average player?"
http://www.camelotherald.com/more/1247.shtml

To the average EUROPEAN player it means that GOA will drift further and yet further behind the US version of the game, and maybe, just maybe, give up on the dumbass idea of translating every damn patch.

J

Jonaldo

The funny thing is we all know there won't ever be an rvr expansion. They're just trying to keep what customers they can for as long as they can.

A

Aule Valar

Originally posted by Jonaldo
The funny thing is we all know there won't ever be an rvr expansion. They're just trying to keep what customers they can for as long as they can.

happily thats probably a load of crap
as mythic have stated its already under development, its very unlikely not to happen

H

hangianix

Originally posted by Aule Valar
as mythic have stated its already under development, its very unlikely not to happen
Yeh, tho it's not impossible they will postpone it again due to a new PvP add-on Trojan Horse or something....

K

Krakatau

Originally posted by hangianix
Hiding in a horse will be even better ;)

Well, I don't get seasick easily, but hiding in a horse make me feel sick...
Seems like a Luri option only to me :)

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Aule Valar
happily they can say they're developing whatever they want, they don't have to release any of it. And it's likely they won't release an rvr expansion. Not before 2005.

S

speshneeds

~~

if you dont like, dont pay and dont play

such whine :x

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by speshneeds
~~

I don't pay or play :D

But I'm addicted to the whine :(

C

Cyradix

Originally posted by Krakatau
Well, I don't get seasick easily, but hiding in a horse make me feel sick...
Seems like a Luri option only to me :)

We have mids that hide horses inside themselves :eek6:

B

Brunore

Originally posted by speshneeds
~~

True spesh, but the cheky mofo's bill you anyway!!!

DER IS NO eSKAPE!!!1

K

klavrynd

didn't even bother reading that marketing idiot ( after reading his earlier comments i'm sure the only game he's ever played is pong and he didnt get why the ball was there)

anyhow, they're not getting my money anymore

A

amazingsteve

thanks, they care.

and ontopic: i think tis good if it is actually true, RvR needs some new stuff!

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by klavrynd
didn't even bother reading that marketing idiot ( after reading his earlier comments i'm sure the only game he's ever played is pong and he didnt get why the ball was there)

and still your generating a shitload of whine :rolleyes:

B

bolo

Originally posted by klavrynd

Then shut the fuck up, get off these boards, and continue on with your pathetic, insignificant Real Life for gods sake; ie find someplace else to whine, something else to bitch about, and other people to offend, belittle, and trash-talk.

PS: If he was such an idiot, then you are an even bigger idiot for giving him your money in the first place.

Dumbass.

K

klavrynd

Originally posted by bolo
Then shut the fuck up, get off these boards, and continue on with your pathetic, insignificant Real Life for gods sake; ie find someplace else to whine, something else to bitch about, and other people to offend, belittle, and trash-talk.

PS: If he was such an idiot, then you are an even bigger idiot for giving him your money in the first place.

Dumbass.

majorphwoar.gif

projection is sad little boy

O

old.Morchaoron

tbh then what are you for posting crap about a game you dont even play anymore? :rolleyes:

K

klavrynd

i'm leading the opressed masses! midgard needs strong whiners to keep the balance!

O

old.Morchaoron

ermmm... just look at the DS whines...

what balance? :rolleyes:

K

klavrynd

ok, ok ... i just enjoy doing it, and see little hormonebombs like bolo explode once in a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom