haha BB Poll

Who will get in the pool with Barrymore but fail to get out.

• Dennis Rodman

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • That Hilton wannabe

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Fat news guy

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Rubber Lips

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Jodie Horse...i mean marsh

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Traci Bingham

Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
hmm am i a lesbian??? i was dreaming that uma thurman (odd cos i dont think she's all that tbh) boffed me the other night but she had a willy so does that mean im gay or i'm straight and a pervert?

and if your a woman that dreams of lady boys does that mean your very weird?
lol it makes you neither, just very odd... or horny? who knows but the odd bit isnt too suprising for you^^

Ezteq

Queen of OT
arf cheers sweetness lol, btw havent seen u for ages wb, have a nice xmas?

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
a very good one thanks:D how about you?
i kinda left DAOC few months back and slowly stopped using forums:p been concentrating on school, in 2nd year of A levels and got my exams next week:p so havnt had time for games amidst social life and school

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol i left daoc b4 ToA came but cant kick the forum habit, Gl with exams buddy :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
lol this is aimed at bahumat, did you see the friday night project and they were going on about The Hoff? i know your secret identity now, there is no escape, you are..

daa

daaa

daaaa

billie piper!!!!

*points trembley finger of portent*

dammit! i was at a friends birthday and missed it....did you record it for me?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
just to say i dont live in southend, i live in thundersley which is about 10 miles away and a much quieter, full of old people town.

southend is teh suxz0r

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Please o please o please.

get rid of Rubber Lips hes pissing me off :|

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Oh and with regards to the poll, i'm thinking that dopey Paris Hilton lookalike is gonna fall in the pool and top herself :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Vladamir said:
Oh and with regards to the poll, i'm thinking that dopey Paris Hilton lookalike is gonna fall in the pool and top herself :p
yeah and barrymore will be stood there in a moral dilemma "Hmm if i jump in and save here they'll know i lied!!........but if i dont i'll be the thick one of the house"

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Anyone noticed there are no ashtrays in the BB house ?

Guess thats cos Barrymore puts all his fags out in the pool

:sex:

(and yeah Jodie Marsh is a bush pig)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i cant believe it but i have to say i have actually found myself tuning in to BB .... on purpose!

normally i can't stand it but this one i find really quite funny (especially pete) i just wish someone would give barrymore a bitch slapping because he truely is a horrible human being.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I read somewhere Pete's coat wasn't gorilla after all...but it was made of the fur of some other protected / restricted / controlled animal.

I'm no animal rights activist but I don't agree with wearing the fur / skin of an endangered species purely for cosmetic reasons. If you want to go out in a tiger-skin coat, why not pay to have someone make you an ultra-realistic synthetic coat. You'll still look a fvckwit, but at least our grand children may get to see a real tiger rather than have to rely on a picture from the net.

Shadoo

Fledgling Freddie
oh my god i hate pete!!!

he aint a full man and he aint a full woman WTF is he??!?!!!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
the coat is (i think ) capuchin monkey fur, i'm not sure he realised it was from an endangered species, i mean really would you go on national tv wearing something that'll get you in trouble?

cba watching it any more now, realised they just tend to repeat themselves lol i tried.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I thought Pete himself said it was gorilla...? In which case it makes him out to be an even bigger attention-seeking scrote. Don't watch anymore of it. Celebs are so shallow, predictable, and fake.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
the coat is (i think ) capuchin monkey fur, i'm not sure he realised it was from an endangered species, i mean really would you go on national tv wearing something that'll get you in trouble?

cba watching it any more now, realised they just tend to repeat themselves lol i tried.
aye it is even worse than gorilla fur they said..

barrymore should go shrivel up and die... and Pete can be extremely irritating, but is quite funny and adds some colour to the house i suppose

Gamah

Banned
BB sucked hard, that chantel is the biggest pile of shit I have ever seen

If I hear "Oh my god" one more time I might go on a killing rampage with a spoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom