Fact Haggis neeps n tatties! :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
...is what I'll be cooking for this evening's extravaganza.

I do love haggis. It's spicy meaty goodness is fucking excellent.

However, the question is - what to have for pudding and/or starter? (Pudding is more important).

Secondary question is what film to watch afterwards from:
  • The Amazing Spiderman
  • Paranorman
  • Frankenweenie
  • The Bourne Legacy
  • *something* with Chevy Chase in it
?? :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
If someone tried to make me watch any of those films the night would not be the only thing burning UNOWOTIMEEN

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
haggis spicy? haggis goodness? are you mad?

What do you mean? Sheeps stomach, stuffed with wheat, barley, liver, lung, spices. What's not to love?

All good of course! And it's Burns Night - so it's not only good and right, it's timely!

As for the films - I've not seen any of the above so I've no idea about them. But don't knock Chevy Chase :eek:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Starter: Whisky. Dessert: Whisky. Job done.

Bourne is all a bit of a waste of time. Spider-Man is alright. Haven't seen the others.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Starter: Whisky. Dessert: Whisky. Job done.

Bourne is all a bit of a waste of time. Spider-Man is alright. Haven't seen the others.

Not a fan of whiskey - ever since I downed half a pint of glenmorangie when I was 17. Can't go near the stuff.

I figured that about Bourne. Frankenweenie has had good write ups as has Paranorman. But I think the missus wants to play either Skyrim or Metro 2033.

I'm leaning towards Metro as it's been good fun and a nice alternative to your average shooter so far. Skyrim is a bit wishy-washy at the moment - only played a few hours of it but it's not drawing me in.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Couldn't get into Metro at all. Shit weapons, no ammo, boring setting.

I'm approaching it from the story standpoint. It's quite atmospheric.

Weapons are very weak - but then it's not Quake ;)

I'm also playing sneaky style - and find I've loads of ammo despite being one setting up from normal.

gohan

FH is my second home
Just started playing the secret world, acctaully really like it, simular to but different from any other mmo i've played, just the real world settings make it more fun, and who doesnt love a zombie apocalyps and soem secret sociaties? Haven't done any PvP yet, will probably fail there, but for 1 player game play it's pretty epic

leggy

Probably Scottish
I found a good starter Whisky - Glenfiddich 15. More palatable for the jessies among you.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I started on Macallan 10 year old and have graduated to....Macallan 10 year old. It's bloody lovely so it is. Also a fan of

Macallan 15
Macallan Gold
Tamotin
Aberlour
Aberlour Abundah (spelling probably incorrect I'm on my phone)

After 30 years hating the stuff a holiday to Speyside taught me the error of my ways.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Tastes like diesel fuel to me...
Perhaps I need to visit Scotland and also try a few there.

Had a bad experience with really cheap crap whisky at university and I think it's ruined my taste for it. Turns my stomach just smelling it.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I know not a lot about whisky but I've recently acquired a bottle of Bunnahabhain 18yo and it's fucking lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom