had enough

Cenedra

Fledgling Freddie
well like title says
had enough now been a blast peeps but the last few weeks just getting worse and worse
cba playing a for a week for an hours worth of fun
subs run out on both accounts tomorrow and i dont think ill be renewing
what with cm running at crau every night cant even duel now
not like they occasionally go mid its all hib
dont even think they know the way to mid

would like to thank some peeps but listwould be to long
and u know who u are anyway

be good
and if u cant be good just be good at it

fare ye well

cenedra

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
FFS Cene.... DONT LEAVE ME!!!!! Not many peeps I can QQ to left in game :(

If you do quit, then take care and have fun in whatever you do irl. Been fun grouping with you in PVE and RvR over last year or so.

tierk

Part of the furniture
You mate are not allowed to quit!!!! I will keep sorting yer rent on houses and we see u back soon. The Cm gimps cant keep up this crap for much longer at least i hope not, they bound to get bored of running versus npc's at some point or realise that there is more to this game then what they are doing at present (night time pve and chain owned prime time by everyman and his dog :D).

See yo back inagme soon i hope.

Daphney

Fledgling Freddie
CM knows the way to mid trust me.... only we are asleep when they do.

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
Well when someone of Cenedra's patience & tenacity is quitting because of the likes of CM its really time Mythic did something to stop this shyte of any full group being able to cut port and take a lvl 10 keep at 4am in the morning.

Its beyond a joke when guys such as Cene have there gaming experience spoled because of a few selfish Albs that cannot compete against the lowest of pugs in rvr they resort to pveing guards and tower humping spoiling the game for the likes of Cenedra, probably the most helpfull person ive come across in the game.

This guy has resisted taking breaks from daoc, hes resisted moving to WoW when a lot of us quit to sample that and a few other games, when someone as dedicated to daoc as hes been quits because of CMs constant piss take then the game is really on its arse. MYTHIC TAKE NOTE:

Its been a blast knowing you for the past 4 yrs Cene if you do quit gl in everthing you do.

/respect

Omega

Fledgling Freddie
See ya Cen! Shame to see another great player leave. Take it easy m8. :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Bye, if you dont enjoy it, quit, right thing to do rather than getting angry or frustrated since games are supposed to be of le funnay! :)

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
see ya cene. best of luck with whatever you do. was fun to grp with you and twf :)

if its any piece, we ran a fg last night from cf and rolled cm from one side of emain to the other afew times. they did get us two times tho when the other fg of albs helpt them :m00:

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to hear you leave m8 :( one of the nicest person ingame just need to lay off the wacky backy lol

Good Luck in what ever you do next and probaly see you in Warhammer online roll on 2007

Cenedra

Fledgling Freddie
am currently installing dungeons n dragons stormreach

will see u lot there when u get pissed at doac

Ceraniel

Loyal Freddie
Bye Cene, huge thanx for all the groups and help you`ve given me up through.... Dont be a stranger m8 as you know the vent details, so feel free to pop by for a chat........

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
Cenedra said:

Lol I tried that game, its has great gfx but....I went back to DaoC...

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Cenedra said:

will see u lot there when u get pissed at doac

People still play DDO? :)

Feel your annoyance tbh, i think many players will leave once Warhammer/Vanguard/Conan launch.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Did i hear u log into the AE vent late this evening?? :D

Come Back mate we miss u :(

TiLto

Fledgling Freddie
Cene, (Sniff) shame m8 good luck on new game and ofc real life, we'll cya soon no doubt. <33333

Athalas

Fledgling Freddie
tadda from me too Cene - shame u'r going. Was fun to see yer thid char running in emain :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
u'll be back or never really gone :p
cause ur sticky !!! :p

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Don't go Cene <sniff>

An excellent guy - hopefully you'll come back or keep in touch matey. A great loss to the game :mad:

Good luck in DDO - perhaps I'll see ya there! :worthy:

Aardwolf

Loyal Freddie
Wooot Woot ?!?!

I cant belive this, Cene quiting??? umm well. But really, who else could put auto fop bot for nearly 2 weeks??? and who can help me all the time and keep company??? And who i will talk to on skype??? (well i still could do that but still)... Anyways I will move to any game where ever you gonna move, just keep in touch on msn (Aardwolf@hotmail.co.uk). I am still shocked that you are leaving. Anyways good luck at what you going to do. Me and Pat(Ajaxx) will always remmember you in our hears. :england:

p.s. Have you collected every single artifact you could on cene???

Athalas

Fledgling Freddie
I've heard....

That since a little a night of great fun (very early Monday morning) where I experienced first hand what a cool as, gutsy healing rezzing warden and all round nice person - I saw this...

Cenedra said:
tbh it was just warden pwning u guys :touch:
rest were just there to watch

u know how op we wardens are :flame:

still cant belive i could make it from the keep to the tower to rez the dead shades and make it back alive ( most of the time )

keep up the fun and i wont quit

So all is needed is more fun fun fun like we had at Behn and it's all good!

Tempra

Fledgling Freddie
Sad point is, Mythic,Goa will and wont pay attention... i cant recall they ever have..

So many things been bloody hell irony durring the years like (capped dex / 25% cast spd) wtf were they thinking? a good thing for gameplay? who knows what they actually were thinking sence it passed beta stage etc.

The fact that soon the whole mythic staff will camp the server just waiting until some lonely soul will logon with(14day trial) just to findout hes all alone and log again.

I dont even belive if that day would come they would get the f***** picture that players has been painting up for them for month after month.

Crap is there are not many options to daoc atm either, but when there is :kissit: i say.

Athalas

Fledgling Freddie
Tempra said:
Sad point is, Mythic,Goa will and wont pay attention... i cant recall they ever have..

So many things been bloody hell irony durring the years like (capped dex / 25% cast spd) wtf were they thinking? a good thing for gameplay? who knows what they actually were thinking sence it passed beta stage etc.

The fact that soon the whole mythic staff will camp the server just waiting until some lonely soul will logon with(14day trial) just to findout hes all alone and log again.

I dont even belive if that day would come they would get the f***** picture that players has been painting up for them for month after month.

Crap is there are not many options to daoc atm either, but when there is :kissit: i say.

I guess on that note - (which is a little OT I guess) I'd add its not Mythic & GOA etc it's now EA too... And from what others have said EA seem to be even worse at listening and just want to pump out games. My other addition is that I hope they don't forget to listen to the players from DAoC - when WHO betas. My fear is they won't have listened but we'll see...

Anyways - back OT. Cene you missed those same three mids from the other nite at Behn. They were on last night and reamed my butt again! I ran into one of em (thinking he was solo - doh!) then his friends came along and it was all over and no gutsy warden to rezz me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom