had a fun nigth....

haoth

Fledgling Freddie
had a fun nigth with Jawcrusher, bladesong, spider and killikare
and then 3 vamps gurra, crossbreed and neji came.
I want to ask you what did you get out of killing me and then camp the portal keep until i logged ?

/bow to Jawcrusher, bladesong, spider and killikare you are nice ppl

Suffix

Fledgling Freddie
didn't actually camp apk, was going there to suicide.. Actually didnt wanted to kill you, but Guerra was a little fast on the trigger at that time it seems.. Hope we didnt screw your night up :D

haoth

Fledgling Freddie
Suffix said:
didn't actually camp apk, was going there to suicide.. Actually didnt wanted to kill you, but Guerra was a little fast on the trigger at that time it seems.. Hope we didnt screw your night up :D

ok you are forgiven where a bit jumpy on you there.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
ill prolly run around tonight again^^

i need to kill you solo once i think.. almost impossible tho :twak:

MrBic

Part of the furniture
had a great night in leirvik with loads of albs/mids to kill and get killed by.. mostly the last :twak:

leirvik primetime seems to be late at nights imo but that suits my gaming hours excellent..

want to appologise to jawcrusher for camping him in CK while i was grped with a bard and a menta... felt bad and left b4 we could kill you.. cant have been any fun for you to leave CK and get mezzed dotted and pa'd.. im very sorry for that.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
haoth said:
/bow to Jawcrusher, bladesong, spider and killikare you are nice ppl
/bow to you too !!
about 10 duels with you and i only won one :p
verry good minser ..would say looken forward to seing you in emian but i fear for my BM's health :(

/bladesong

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Was fun with Jawcrusher, him staying near the ck all the time and me at hib tower...We were the only 2 in leirvik I think, me chasing him back inside ck and he chasing me back to hib tower sometimes :p. The hunters in top of ck are nasty, every time I stunned Jawcrusher they started shooting me and I got interrupted all the time...They've got a too long range tbh...And if Jawcrusher is reading this, the ally pet is nasty isnt it :p

/Reyza lvl 43 Enchanter

btw if Dotmonster is reading this, I'm sorry I killed you near alb portal keep where you was xping, I was just looking at the named Savage Koalinth mob and I saw you as a threat there :p. Also you annoyed mee to much at the ck earlier, burned a full power bar on you. So sorry bout that, wouldnt kill you if I saw you again but you prolly logged (and me too soon after that).

haoth

Fledgling Freddie
Agrigo said:
/bow to you too !!
about 10 duels with you and i only won one :p
verry good minser ..would say looken forward to seing you in emian but i fear for my BM's health :(

/bladesong

probaly going to hit the frontiers in 2-3 weeks

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Aye I'm freaking out. Someone call someone a twat or I may lose it totally. he he.
:)

Dorimor1

Banned
True, this isn't like any other thread...

oh and hi Reyza, I met you in leirvik a couple of times last night, now you can see how 'good' I am at playing a shaman in rvr :p

Olgaline

FH is my second home
RS|Phil said:
Aye I'm freaking out. Someone call someone a twat or I may lose it totally. he he.
:)

ok.! phil ya twat.! ya qnoob, ya git, ya useless piece of aegire beach line slime,! you you you..!!! i'm sure your pl'ed and that your mother was a hampster and your father smells like Elderbarries.! oh and :twak:

/..hugs from teh dorf.!

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
True, this isn't like any other thread...

oh and hi Reyza, I met you in leirvik a couple of times last night, now you can see how 'good' I am at playing a shaman in rvr :p

Explain please :p

you probably talking about that effort in taking the alb tower? Well we were just 3 hibs inside, 1 ns 1 enchanter (me) and 1 mentalist and the guild kill spam recorded 9 mids...I went out a couple of times for suicide pbaoe'ing (aka suicide bombing) but the damn commander pet interrupted me every time after I got my first pbaoe off on the guys on ram and then it was just stun and nuke me to dead :p. Anyway, we took CK back and I'm lvl 44 now so bring on the mids today, it was fun yesterday for sure :)

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Well was real fun yesterday to own you all =)
RR2L5 in a few hours :D
but now i moved on to level again.. cya in NF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom