Hack?

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
sshot1395bx.jpg

Pointing to "Rad" Stats

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
That looks very strange unless he logged in when there was a keep siege going on and just ran in and bombed the place

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
That looks very strange unless he logged in when there was a keep siege going on and just ran in and bombed the place

Look at tht time he was online, about 50 minuts, and it was between 10.30-11.30 AM, nothing happened, i was logged in and nothing happened big except on brynja, and even then over 250kills?

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Its a bug. I logged to my armorcrafter yesterday and when I was about to log (used the /quit command), I got ridicilious stats for the char, and I had only crafted with that char during the session he was on - so no rvr at all. Don't remember the exact details of the stats, but there were around 20++ deaths, around 30k rps etc.

Discussed with guildees about it, and they remember it happened earlier, and they said its a bug.

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
sshot032.jpg

this is my uber lvl 21 ns... thats alot of action in 49 seconds imo xD

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Ixoth said:
Its a bug. I logged to my armorcrafter yesterday and when I was about to log (used the /quit command), I got ridicilious stats for the char, and I had only crafted with that char during the session he was on - so no rvr at all. Don't remember the exact details of the stats, but there were around 20++ deaths, around 30k rps etc.

Discussed with guildees about it, and they remember it happened earlier, and they said its a bug.

Yep its a bug , had the same thing :p

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
those stats can behave quite funny from time to time. i've had it display something around 80k/hour (can't remember and i think i lost my screenshots:( ) on my hastebot that had been standing in svasud faste all night :)

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice looking UI.... any idea as to the name of it ?

Erulin the Bloody

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
athom said:
this is my uber lvl 21 ns... thats alot of action in 49 seconds imo xD

give me that kinda action for a few hours and i would be in heaven :wub:

Laudrup

Fledgling Freddie
how do u get this in the UI?? i cant find out how i get it on screen.

Attachments

• vavv'i.JPG
    vavv'i.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 60

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:

Time to start crafting!

Stupidly overpowered crafters earning millions of realm points!

;)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Laudrup said:
how do u get this in the UI?? i cant find out how i get it on screen.

Open command, should be 1 op those options in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom