Werewolf Gwaaan then Tom. You know you want to!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
That guy is a fraud, he did it in lovely warm America on a recumbent. Steven Abraham has the right idea. 200 miles a day in cold windy Britain. Steven Abraham is absolutely mental, I don't know how he does it.

https://www.strava.com/athletes/1419435

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
holy shit that guy must be made of steel 0_o

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Ok maybe I was OTT to call Kurt a fraud, good luck to him but he's a septic so bollocks to him :eek: Britain for ever!

TdC

lol :D

just did a quick ride on my new turbo trainer. 10km in virtual West Flanders but fuck me I'm knackered! I've made an internal vow to do it daily for the rest of the month. #fairweatherbiker #pussy

TdC

wow, I haven't even biked to work last week. if I had I may have made...10 or so :D :( :eek:

TdC

you have no idea how jealous I am

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
you have no idea how jealous I am
I can make it worse - at the moment it's looking like I'll have a contract lined up for the beginning of March - which gives me a couple of months off relaxing in full knowledge that I'll have an income soon. Should find out this week.

In the meantime, a mate's just been given a week's accomodation in a 3 bed timeshare (with a hot tub) in Tenerife and ask asked me to come along - week after this - so I've just booked tickets for myself and the missus and am contemplating a couple of days of this...

:D

TdC

I now actively hate you. I may also go to Tenerife, just to track you down and give you dirty looks. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom