GW2 - Guilds?

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Are there any active guilds in GW2 that has old daoc-players innit? Or can you recommend one? I know lots of people are spamming /m with guild recruit-stuff but I don't feel like just jumping into one. Gone are the days when you actually had to go through an application process to even get considered being in a guild...

Some of you might remember me from daoc. We got few of our old players from Terra Dominus going at Far Shiverpeaks, but would also like to be a part of a big, active guild mainly for /chat, instances etc.

Himse

FH is my second home
Ancient Reign on Vabbi.

Although i'm not sure if we're going to move again, since Vabbi is very quiet, always loses WvW etc lol, it's nice having no queue, but we're constantly on like 30k points when the other two sides are on 100k+

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Big problem atm is the nightcappers for most Euro servers. Some are getting around it by bringing in guilds from the US etc to play in the off hours.
Some guilds are getting around it by buggering off to servers which have large off hours populations.

Nightcappers come in, grab everything during the night, upgrade, then when people come on in the morning its the devil's own job trying to take the property back.

ArenaNet's view is that its a 24-hour game and tough shit.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Big problem atm is the nightcappers for most Euro servers. Some are getting around it by bringing in guilds from the US etc to play in the off hours.
Some guilds are getting around it by buggering off to servers which have large off hours populations.

Nightcappers come in, grab everything during the night, upgrade, then when people come on in the morning its the devil's own job trying to take the property back.

ArenaNet's view is that its a 24-hour game and tough shit.

Sounds familiar :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom