guys...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I'm hangin' lol :clap:

Had a surprise night out last night, went with a gal from work for a bottle of wine and curry,we both said we wanted early nights and so left by 9pm...I get to the bottom of my street and a text from my neighbour appears 'omg its the horse with no name song at pub!' which was a serendipitous message because as I approached my street I just really did not want to go home just yet so off I trot a bit further up the road to our pub...

Then begins stage two of my night out; live music of a very cool variety by a dud with a batman t shirt and his mate who actually is the farmer! More wine, lots of drunken cheering and heckling (all good natured) and while taking a smoke have our own impromptu eurovision with me and Charlie singing the goat herd song from sound of music, with an austrian, a polish dude and some guy called Gary who sounded dutch but would not disclose his origins. Closing time and I, again, do not want to go home so austrian guy (who has to fly back very early this morning) says hey I'll come dancing with you, so me him and my neighbour come back to HQ so I can change as am still sporting Librarywear™.

You may think this a simple matter but we are going to a 'trendy club' and I have sod all to wear, my only dress is actually my costume for the sci fi convention in July and is a replica of the red dress Alice wears in res. evil and the jacket and boots I have are all also part of the costume so I'm a bit pissed and think what the hay and I wear it!

Then begins stage three of random night, we hit the club, eventually find my mate and all manner of dancing and shenannigens goes on, austrian dude leaves at about 1:30, I hooked up with a gal from my work so we stay and dance and dance and I get dropped on the floor by some big dude who promptly fell on top of me, laying on a nightclub floor gazing up as everyone gazes down one wonders what to say...so I just lay there and waved and in a cheery voice goes 'Hiyaaaaa!!' and then boogie off, dance with some other dudes, went to leave about half two and got sodding lost in the club (effing mirrored walls are not helpful!!) so came back, some guys who were sat next to us tried to steal my bra and a dude actually unhooked it while I wasn't looking...I quickly did it up but accedentally did my shoulderstrap of my bag up into it which resulted in a minor moment of confusion... at one point I got smacked in the face by someone explaining something rather too enthusiastically, danced and danced and danced then we left about 4 and went for chips and water.

Stage four, conclusion of the night, random flipping guys came sat with us and we had the funniest conversation ever then one of the guys slapped his mate in the face with his lasagne and the dude carried on the rest of the time with minced meat and tomatoe sauce dripping off his eyes and up his nose...it was mental.

Get home 04:30, put away things, go to bed, wake up at sodding 8am and am working on my assignment while still a bit pissed and at that point where you haven't slept much when everything becomes like a chinese martial arts fantasy movie.

Random nights out rock!!:clap::clap:

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
You tart Ez

Sounds like far far too much fun with boys

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol my friends i went out with were all gals! besmirch my good reputation will ya!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
yeah the girls were but then you were a floozie and danced with boys and on a school night too

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Lasagne face sounds pretty scary tbh, did he not notice?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
after reading your post I *think* you went out with a bunch of happy slappers who tried to steal a bunch of stuff, is that true?

ofc, I am only just up and well hangovered :)

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I thought this was what the blogs section was for.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
His name is Dobbin.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol he noticed and was trying to be cool by not spazzing out and just going meh so I've got a face full of pasta, bfd!...however, looking cool with said face full of pasta is impossible, this guy was stupidly good looking and it automatically turned him into a minger hehe.

Anyway point of above post was highlighting how random, unplanned nights out are so much better and just plain wilder than planned ones!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Some of the best nights out ive had have came about by someone just going shall we go out tonight. Some of the worst ones are ones we had planned for almost a year

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
my only dress is actually my costume for the sci fi convention in July and is a replica of the red dress Alice wears in res. evil and the jacket and boots I have are all also part of the costume so I'm a bit pissed and think what the hay and I wear it!

Respectfully repped.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
and much respect deserved for that being your only dress. thats pimpin

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Woot, go you Ez - those serendipitous nights out are the best!! :clap:

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
I would of taken lasagne boy back with you. Would of got some sexy time and a great hangover snack in the morning. Cold lasagne is awesome!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Damnit Sparx!

You spreading the rep, to rep, makes me feel so, used :(

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Some of the best nights out ive had have came about by someone just going shall we go out tonight. Some of the worst ones are ones we had planned for almost a year
Too true.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Eww mike it was up his nose and everything!! lol, I did wake up this morning to a text from one of the children...I mean guys I danced with rofl 'hows it goin, wots ur full name so i cud find u on facebook?' I think not matey go learn to spell and come back when you are old enough to vote on something other than x factor!!

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
*pictures lots of little, actual birds chirping*

*looks at post*

*puts headphones back on*

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I imagine being slapped in the face with lasagne sounds fucking amazing.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
If I was drunk, I would of eaten it off his face there and then. That is actually an awesome way to get in on someone actually..you'd find out if they wanted to experiment anyway..god I'm desperate.

Nate

FH is my second home
Yeah I've had that loads of times, every time I've eaten lasagne off some birds face she's said "want to have sex, right now?" to which I replied "Just wait 5 fucking minutes for me to finish my meal will you!"

Nate

FH is my second home
Edited it at the same time you replied I think :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tbh my thoughts were, in no particular order...'omg what a waste of lasagne!!!' and 'omg instant unattractiveness, just add pasta!'

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
but all pasta is awesome! you should have licked his face tbh :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
nope lol once someone grosses me out that's it, they are instantly and unalterably (?) unattractive and a bit yeesh, like I could really fancy a guy and he does something minging and it's like bwaaarg yeah, cya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom