Guy living across the roads walks in the house

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
People who abuse woman are generally cowards, soon as you raise your hand to them they run a fucking mile because they dont expect you to because they're used to getting their own way.

My sisters EX used to hit her alot until one of his legs were mysteriously broken some how, he now lives 30 mile away from her and only comes around to visit his son.

But yes if he does it again you can legally pagger 10 bags of shit out of him and the police wont raise a finger to you for doing so given his abusive nature, people like him always have records with some sort of violence on just tell them he ran towards you with his fist up so you defended yourself.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
the question still remains why did gwadien stay in his room if he is so hell bent on beating the guy uo?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Why didn't you go out of your room?

lol didn't you read his post??? there was a scarey man in the house!! If it was me I'd have had the wardrobe against the bedroom door and be hiding under the duvet....cheering him on probably be yelling down to him "It's her music, and she said you have poor personal hygene!!"

(I don't like my mother lol)

Corran

Part of the furniture
the question still remains why did gwadien stay in his room if he is so hell bent on beating the guy uo?

well from what he is saying I am assuming he didnt know about it till after the event and his mum told him what happened

gohan

FH is my second home
At least it ended with no one getting hurt

Trust FHOT to go from Gwadien getting a fright because some wanker tried to bully his way into his house to all foreigners are wife beaters. Britain has an appalling number of wife-beaters fyi

mainly from up north xD

gohan

FH is my second home
Well, we have to consider what is "right" in that.

Who's to say that western culture is the right thing?

Who's to even say, just as an example(not saying it's right! :p), that slavery isn't the right way?

We can judge another culture as wrong when comparing it to our own way of life, but we can't say it's universally wrong.

slavery was ok for many many years in the most civilised city in the world

back in ancient rome slaves werent born as slaves and they didnt jsut go to africa and so hey thier you're a slave now

slaves were people that owed debts they couldnt pay, or commited crimes and mainly were people that took up arms against and then surrendered to roman armies

so in that respect is it really that bad?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And to add in a lioght hearted notion; without slavery, a lot of african-american people wouldn't live as nicely as they do.

Ofcourse they could've moved in other ways, but i do think the mass-retrieval helped in that aspect.

Ofcourse doesn't make it ok, but still a fair point i believe.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well, My bro had his mates round, and I had my mates round - I was sitting in my room, leaning agaisnt the wall, and I heard shouting from downstairs, i thought nothing of it as first, as theres a few people in the house probably fucking about... then i reliased it was my mum, shouting something at someone, so i walked out of my room, and people were standing on the stairs, looking down, I said, whats going on?, and they didn't reply, so i walked past them, and my mum just closed the door and shouting get a fucking key for the door, i was like, okay.. - then i got the key, then reliased this bloke was standing outside the door, with his hood up, then my mum told me what happened, i nearly chased him, but i got stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom