Guy living across the roads walks in the house

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Right, this bloke, a right wanker, aparrently abuses his wife etc, he just comes over to my house, rings the door once, half a second after, he walks in the house, yeah we're playing music, we've got like 15 odd mates round, but, whats the problem, surely thats okay, as we've not done it in atleast a month or so, the worst thing, that really got me going, nearly sent me right over to the fuckers house, was this, he walks in, my mum says, Erm, what are you doing?, he replies, no-one answered the door, so i walked in my mum said yeah, actually, i was putting my youngest to bed, and then going to rap this party up, he replies, well, can you shut this fucking thing down?, my mum replies "Get out of my house" He replies, "or what or what" increasing in indimidation edging forward to my mum with his head up, threatening to beat her up basically, i swear to god, if i wasn't in my room, i would of lamped the wifebeating **** one, so my mum who's only 5"3 or so, edges this 6 foot bloke outside of the house where he stands, my mum locks the door, he stands at the door, then goes home eventualy, such a shame i was in my room... Can't stand the bastards who think because in their own country they can beat women, he can beat my mum, FFS. That's the main reason that i'm fucking pissed.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
enter his wife, beat his house and tell him to fuck off

Thadius

Part of the furniture
If he walks into your house, you can knock 10 bells of shit out of him.

If you chase him down the road, off your property, you cant do shit :p

but if he walks into your house univited, that counts as tresspass, so you can have your wicked way with him!

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Right, this bloke, a right wanker, aparrently abuses his wife etc, he just comes over to my house, rings the door once, half a second after, he walks in the house, yeah we're playing music, we've got like 15 odd mates round, but, whats the problem, surely thats okay, as we've not done it in atleast a month or so, the worst thing, that really got me going, nearly sent me right over to the fuckers house, was this, he walks in, my mum says, Erm, what are you doing?, he replies, no-one answered the door, so i walked in my mum said yeah, actually, i was putting my youngest to bed, and then going to rap this party up, he replies, well, can you shut this fucking thing down?, my mum replies "Get out of my house" He replies, "or what or what" increasing in indimidation edging forward to my mum with his head up, threatening to beat her up basically, i swear to god, if i wasn't in my room, i would of lamped the wifebeating **** one, so my mum who's only 5"3 or so, edges this 6 foot bloke outside of the house where he stands, my mum locks the door, he stands at the door, then goes home eventualy, such a shame i was in my room... Can't stand the bastards who think because in their own country they can beat women, he can beat my mum, FFS. That's the main reason that i'm fucking pissed.

Are you saying he's a pakistani?

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
If he walks into your house, you can knock 10 bells of shit out of him.

If you chase him down the road, off your property, you cant do shit :p

but if he walks into your house univited, that counts as tresspass, so you can have your wicked way with him!

Wrong. You'll get prosecuted for bodily harm still, we don't live in america. Can't even do citizens arrest anymore without getting prosecuted. Only way it can be dismissed is if you have a court case with a jury who dismisses it as self-defence.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Can't stand the bastards who think because in their own country they can beat women, he can beat my mum, FFS. That's the main reason that i'm fucking pissed.

Oh noes! Wife beaters only come from abroad!

Gwadien

Never said they come from abroad tbh, i know they'res some in england, but yeah - its something they think is okay to do.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Wrong. You'll get prosecuted for bodily harm still, we don't live in america. Can't even do citizens arrest anymore without getting prosecuted. Only way it can be dismissed is if you have a court case with a jury who dismisses it as self-defence.
You are permitted to use "reasonable force" to remove someone from your own home. Shoving them out of the door is acceptable. Punching them isn't.

Tony Martin is a good example of "excessive force". Shooting a burglar in the back with a shotgun is a touch much. The fucktard deserved it though. :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Never said they come from abroad tbh, i know they'res some in england, but yeah - its something they think is okay to do.

Some? That sounds awfully lot like "more of the wife beaters are foreign and not UK".

Have you looked at your country lately?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Gwadien, I could understand you are angry, but your ignorance makes me think the guys probably had another reason for being a twat.

soze

I am a FH squatter
But he is right, some Muslims do believe the wife is a second glass citizen and hitting them is no big deal. So i do believe you are more likely to see wife beating in Iraq than the UK

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But he is right, some Muslims do believe the wife is a second glass citizen and hitting them is no big deal. So i do believe you are more likely to see wife beating in Iraq than the UK

In Iraq, you'd see a lot more wife beating men then in the UK from a % perhaps, PERHAPS, but inside the UK it's not as clear as "most of them beat up wives and our wives" while thinking UK men are squeky clean.

Iraq especially is a different culture, so ofcourse you'd see more wife mistreatment there. That also means UK men have no excuse.

I would think that if you checked, the larger % of muslim men living in the UK don't beat up their wives.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

Woah!

Soze, where the hell did Gwadien mention the race or religion of the guy? Assumptions and ignorance abound!

For the record I am not denying what you say about the treatment of women in some developing nations, what I am disputing is the sheer ignorance of assuming every man from that background thinks the same.

Gwadien

he just came and apologised, lol - the fact is, my dad's not here, he's in the Ukraine, so that's a reason why he came round otherwise, i don't think he would of.

soze

I am a FH squatter
In Iraq, you'd see a lot more wife beating men then in the UK from a % perhaps, PERHAPS, but inside the UK it's not as clear as "most of them beat up wives and our wives" while thinking UK men are squeky clean.

Iraq especially is a different culture, so ofcourse you'd see more wife mistreatment there. That also means UK men have no excuse.

I would think that if you checked, the larger % of muslim men living in the UK don't beat up their wives.

I do not dispute that i believe certain punishments for your wife are permitted via Muslim law? So what they are doing in Iraq while shocking to me is not wrong. I would also believe that the vast Majority would come to England and adapt to our laws.

Woah!

Soze, where the hell did Gwadien mention the race or religion of the guy? Assumptions and ignorance abound!

For the record I am not denying what you say about the treatment of women in some developing nations, what I am disputing is the sheer ignorance of assuming every man from that background thinks the same.

You are right that's my bad i saw a foreign person argument break out and assumed.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
he just came and apologised, lol - the fact is, my dad's not here, he's in the Ukraine, so that's a reason why he came round otherwise, i don't think he would of.

Well everything you said about the guy beforehand I will ignore. The fact he apologised says alot about him. Someone that don't give a shit would not have bothered to make the effort.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!

At least it ended with no one getting hurt

Trust FHOT to go from Gwadien getting a fright because some wanker tried to bully his way into his house to all foreigners are wife beaters. Britain has an appalling number of wife-beaters fyi

Gwadien

He probably apologised because his family said something to him? I doubt he would do it off his own back.

Gwadien

No, He wasn't drunk, he was totally sober.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
How do you know he's a wife beater? Does he drink Stella?

aika

Can't get enough of FH

Your dad is playing STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl irl? :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I do not dispute that i believe certain punishments for your wife are permitted via Muslim law? So what they are doing in Iraq while shocking to me is not wrong. I would also believe that the vast Majority would come to England and adapt to our laws.

You are right that's my bad i saw a foreign person argument break out and assumed.

just because its culturally acceptable elsewhere doesnt make it right o_O

theres still places where child slave labour is still considered ok that does not make it so! ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

theres still places where child slave labour is still considered ok that does not make it so! ;)

Well, we have to consider what is "right" in that.

Who's to say that western culture is the right thing?

Who's to even say, just as an example(not saying it's right! :p), that slavery isn't the right way?

We can judge another culture as wrong when comparing it to our own way of life, but we can't say it's universally wrong.

soze

I am a FH squatter

Its not right to me no, i was more trying to get at the point that to them when you are raised in that culture you see nothing wrong with it.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Well if i see sum1 entering my parents house unninvited and then "threatening" my mom, Im 100% sure the event is going to end up in the hospital and then in the police station, and prolly some months later in a court.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom