Guten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Fanguir said:
Guten ftw :)

Guten is a great player he can solo and he can grp.

So the winers r just jalous on u Guten coz u can play better than them :)
Guten ftw. Was great grouping with u :)

because we all know outnumbering is skill. :(

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
because we all know outnumbering is skill. :(

Not any skills required leaching, zerging, except the skill of hitting as many targets as possible maby :p

1 vs 1 sure, but in a zerg or just adding an Archer requires more or less zero skill to play tbh ;D

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Fanguir said:

So the winers r just jalous on u Guten coz u can play better than them :)
Guten ftw. Was great grouping with u :)

:drink:
haha if solo u mean pop a few arrows in a person then die sure he rox @ soloing...

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Mastade said:
Guten perhaps?

guten ebayed....mastade i actually thought u were a decent one , ohwell another to write down as an muppet.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
good on guten.

nightsend is a twat. its one thing to add on somone but its another thing to lie and bullshit to make up a fake excuse to do it.

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:
good on guten.

nightsend is a twat. its one thing to add on somone but its another thing to lie and bullshit to make up a fake excuse to do it.

We all know who the liar is here and lol you commenting on adding.

You kill a grey con and ruding it this is a lie?

you attack Cynith a member of my FG at the time and I killed you along with lorgeil another member of the Fg this is a lie?

You attack me while i was fighting a Tic this is a lie?

You log on your ranger and you open the conversation with 'you fecking lemon' this is a lie?

THESE are excuses? Get a fucking life.

Almost as funny as when you PMed me same day 'I made RvR vids from RR5' in response to me saying that you zerg. wtf has you making vids got to do with you adding other than you are good at editting.

As Stelol wold say 'You WANT A MEDAL'

censi

Can't get enough of FH
You kill a grey con and ruding it this is a lie?

yes

You attack me while i was fighting a Tic this is a lie?

yes

both those are lies and you fooking know it. The grey con guy i killed to, I did a surrender to afterwards to say whoops. Next time he came to bridge I hugged and motioned onwards. I never went near you fighting some tic that is just a complete blatent lie and you fooking know it (funny enough you cant remember his name and I wasnt even rvring when you said I did it)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Censi why are you surrending to a dead enemy. Theres not much he can do, especially vs such an overlord :(

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Reignfire said:

As Stelol wold say 'You WANT A MEDAL'

Nightsend u know that i dont have nothing against u ... but mention the name and the words of a well known adder/zerger/leecher will only hurt ur image :(

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
teratera said:
Why do people always mention the rank? rank in daoc is only time, nothing else:)
Thank god, otherwise people would might have thought that YOU were skilled or something. :(

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
My image isnt that important. but when peeps call me a liar and its a reknowned hipocrit like Censi.

He knows and I know what he did. And to justify what he did by attacking others is very lol.

The Grey con in question was Pleco and she Pmed me that you /ruded her.. from a bystander who they gonna believe a known zerger or someone who is known on hibs for being helpful like Pleco? Killing Grey cons is hmmmm in most peoples book and a player of your ability should know better.

And I find it find it scary that you feel the need to log onto hib to mudsling at me after being killed when attacking a memberof my group. Is this game so important to you? So important that you have to make up BS to clean your conscience?

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Guindor said:
Nightsend u know that i dont have nothing against u ... but mention the name and the words of a well known adder/zerger/leecher will only hurt ur image :(

tbh i don't have a clue who u are and to say i add i didn't know killing zergs was adding but u learn something new everyday and do u want a medal?

and you can climb a tree? No

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:
yes

yes

both those are lies and you fooking know it. The grey con guy i killed to, I did a surrender to afterwards to say whoops. Next time he came to bridge I hugged and motioned onwards. I never went near you fighting some tic that is just a complete blatent lie and you fooking know it (funny enough you cant remember his name and I wasnt even rvring when you said I did it)

Solamnus said you are a vindictive liar. So just for you set the record straight are a couple of screenshots to show who is liar:

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
well i think it goes to show you are just an ass censi , double standards at its best.

and btw who reps you on these forums? you have an alt acc to rep yourself with? :eek7:

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
I love how these threads get out of hand lol but have to admit censi mr nightsend has pwned you. My merc misses the feeling of your luri skin pressed against my malic axe ;)

p.s nightsend luvyoulongtime

pip

Banned
Reignfire said:
Solamnus said you are a vindictive liar. So just for you set the record straight are a couple of screenshots to show who is liar:

Nothing new Censi stoned again:twak: Get of that shit ffs Censi is the i do preach solo 100%, lol nerd we care?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Fanguir said:

Only seen him run away solo. You and Guindor are good though :)

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Nightsend ......carry on paying your subs & Kindly stfu - you can be a right ol'twig

Masatade .... you ebayed sharkfeeding scum stop bitching

Gamah

Banned
Censi is a little hippocrite, supprised no one realised earlier :S?

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Censi is a little hippocrite, supprised no one realised earlier :S?

well some noticed along time ago what he was really like, just took awhile before some were brave enough to say it here so everyone knew what he is like :eek2:

Gamah

Banned
prodical said:
well some noticed along time ago what he was really like, just took awhile before some were brave enough to say it here so everyone knew what he is like :eek2:

Well I mentioned it about 5 months ago and got half of FH on my back :p

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Well I mentioned it about 5 months ago and got half of FH on my back :p

dont worry mate, cats outta the bag now, and ill make sure to have my rvr grps kill him on site if he is spotted unstealthed :)

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Messiah said:
tbh i don't have a clue who u are and to say i add i didn't know killing zergs was adding but u learn something new everyday and do u want a medal?

and you can climb a tree? No

Kk next time i will SS here so u give me a medal...
And from my side i will give u a medal cause of this " didnt know killing zergs was adding" ... so with few words i am a zerg from my own!! ./clap

Here is a $ so be smart and go buy a clue....

P.s I cant climb trees... but u like climbing my **** :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom