Not open for further replies.

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
For a RR10 you play like a retard popping stealthers in front of zergs

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Reignfire said:
For a RR10 you play like a retard popping stealthers in front of zergs

You must be about 10 year's old calling people retards.

teratera

Fledgling Freddie
Why do people always mention the rank? rank in daoc is only time, nothing else:)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
If youre stuck for a word , or phrase and you wish to avoid the use of the word retard yet highlight him or her being dumb perhaps you may find a sutable one from the following selection ...

He is the kind of a man that you would use as a blueprint to build an idiot.

Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

Do you still love nature, despite what it did to you?

He's not stupid; he's possessed by a retarded ghost. ( Felt I had to use retarded here but again you can replace this with OHMYGODYOUDUMBMOTHERFUCKER if you wish )

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!

If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive.

Don't let you mind wander - it's far too small to be let out on its own..

Theres a few ...Im bored..

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
teratera said:
Why do people always mention the rank? rank in daoc is only time, nothing else:)

Not really, if you spend you'r time being logged on but still doing nothing, you wont gain any ranks :p still you'r right ofcourse, but that could more or less be aplied to anything.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
emorr.jpg

=(

Nate

FH is my second home
emoooooo did you make that especially for this thread over? :eek6:

guten

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, whoever you are.
I dont usually read here, but i was told there was a post made only for me. Since i have now gotten my first whine thread here all for myself i thought I just had to log on and write. I dont actually know when you are talking about, but since you post today i assume you it is about today? Although you have not looked too careful about my rank since i am RR11 and have been for quite a while. :fluffle: And if you are talking about today i was running in a full grp and we killed those albs/hibs that happened to pass us, which is the normal way of playing in a full grp i would say, dont you agree? Would you have posted this if i had been a skald or a thane that popped you and killed you together with the rest of his grp? No, i didnt think so. Then why do you post this now? Did you see me stealthed around trying to sneak on you? No, because i wasnt stealthed for all day. Does that then mean i am not allowed to attack a stealthed person? Oh, i didnt know that was the case. Maybe you should ask Mythic to rewrite the code so that is not allowed. Or maybe you should ask them to make it impossible for stealthers to join a grp? But as far as i know that is still allowed. If you died i just hope you were not ress ill... :m00:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
that argument would actually be oke, if it wasnt for MoS and poppsing liddul stealthers to kill off, for easy RPs.

asshat.

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
Guten ftw :)

Guten is a great player he can solo and he can grp.

So the winers r just jalous on u Guten coz u can play better than them :)
Guten ftw. Was great grouping with u :)

:drink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom