Gunmen go nuts in US Army Base

Chilly

Balls of steel
this is what happens when train criminals to be killers. They go a bit mental and kill people!

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Crazy shit. Apparently the dude was bullied and harassed over his religion quite a lot, and the army wouldn't let him quit. It's in the news over here, but it will be forgotten in a few days as just another shooting.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
If only they had open carry laws on US Army bases someone would have shot him sooner!

LESS GUN REGULATION!

( Sadly that's actually the position of the US gun lobby anytime something like this happens ).

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
One soldier, with a pistol, takes this many people down in a military installation.

Bet the army would love this guy in their payroll.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Completely unsurprised. Just another friendly fire incident.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No, it wasn't a friendly fire incident.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
As I understand it the guy went totally crazy, he had been pushing for an honourable discharge - he had an attorney working for him try to help him get out of the Army to avoid being sent to Afghanistan or Iraq.

The other thing is, he was running around with 2 pistols AND live ammo, thats got to come down hard on whoever allowed him to sign out those weapons. Given his background someone should have picked up on this, but then saying that with his background he was obviously a smart enough guy and could avoid detection.

One of the reports I was reading said that it took them some hours to figure out this guy wasn't another wounded soldier but actually the gunman, they roughed up some poor bastard that was actually one of the innocent ones.

Still, no doubt some crack pot film will be made and books oh and people will now put every religous/muslim under the magnifying glass :(

Aada

Part of the furniture
Death Penalty for this man the only question is will it be broadcast live on American television?

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
find it very difficult to give a shit about anything that happens to america(ns)

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Dutch news says he was shot four times but survived.

A number of sites, and in fact the station commander, said he was dead. Later everyone changed there reports, I believe this was because the wrong person was thought to be the gunman.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I read in the paper that a woman shot the guy 4 times. But then i hear that the wrong guy was shot. Thus coming to the conclusion she shot the wrong guy. But i guess that would be too obvious. Am i looking at it from the wrong angle?

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I read in the paper that a woman shot the guy 4 times. But then i hear that the wrong guy was shot. Thus coming to the conclusion she shot the wrong guy. But i guess that would be too obvious. Am i looking at it from the wrong angle?
I expect the thing he took exception to was the "whore" part. I also expect you know that.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I expect the thing he took exception to was the "whore" part. I also expect you know that.

Ohh, well it is not a matter of gender. If it was a man shooting i'd call him a whore cop still. And what Toht said.. ;P

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I suppose that is enough to conclude that something may have happened to him and that the media might get their facts right sometime this year.

Chilly

Balls of steel
oh dear, being told off for using 1337 speak on a gaming forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom