S

S-Gray

OK Summo, for you i shall ignore this petty little child

;)

C

.cage

Anyway, whats all this "get out house more often" i think its kinda bullshit

sg.jpg

I could also paste your "HAPPY NEW YEAR LOL" at 00:00am on here, but I fear you would be totally unable to recover, so i'll let you have a chance.
hehhe.

S

S-Gray

00:00am? Goin bit back aint ya?

Anyway, just because i stayed at home for NYE/D what does that prove? hmmm not much, i dont drink, and dont like many of the places in my town.

because its shite.

T

Testin da Cable

stop being bitches, bitches. you're disturbing my buffy-handjob fantasies fs :eek:

M

Mellow-

Originally posted by Super_Gray[SG]
Anyway, whats all this "get out house more often" i think its kinda bullshit, you dont know me so why you so quick to snipe?

No, it is because you never go out.

i dont drink, and dont like many of the places in my town.

You are a social recluse and you never go out.

C

.cage

you do realise in coming out with cliched nu-metal teen responses you're confirming our theories?

L

leggy

Originally posted by Mellow-
Maybe if you got off your fat arse and went out of your house more often you'd get some confidence. Scrotum tearer.

Wow ... you actually are a bigger cunt than you come across.

pld.

C

Clowneh!

SO ANYWAY HOW DID THE PRESENTATION GO? IM TOO MUCH ARGUING GOING ON I DONT KNOW IF U CAN HEAR ME. HELLO? HELLO?

S

Scooba Da Bass

Originally posted by .cage
you do realise in coming out with cliched nu-metal teen responses you're confirming our theories?

Ohmholololol

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL!

Columbine here we come

S

Sawtooth

Originally posted by Clowneh!
SO ANYWAY HOW DID THE PRESENTATION GO? IM TOO MUCH ARGUING GOING ON I DONT KNOW IF U CAN HEAR ME. HELLO? HELLO?

Well although I felt I was nervous etc people said they couldnt tell. I got people who do quite different jobs telling me they now understood more about my particular job, that is what the day was about really so I felt a bit chuffed. Needless to say if I have to do it again I'll go through all this trauma again. I think the fact that the head honcho was there put me on edge.

D

dysfunction

Whats with all these personal attacks again?!?!?

Take and "e" and chill out!!

flyassho.jpg

O

old.UKTwister

Anway back on topic...

I find it harder speaking to maybe 15-20 people than a few hundred.

When theres only a small amount you can usually single them out when your speaking and it kinda puts you off.

However when theres a few hundred or a big audience, i can't single anyone out and it just seems like a big mass of colours and im fine

weird!

M

mank!

Originally posted by old.UKTwister
However when theres a few hundred or a big audience, i can't single anyone out and it just seems like a big mass of colours and im fine

Ever had your eyes tested? :)

S

S-Gray

When i did like presentations at colleg when i was there... was always hard, i was low on confidence (reason to be.. all the other guys where more educated... so if i screwed up youd know what would happen..).

I also have this uncanny stutter sometimes, my words come out jarbled, and to anyone who has played Online gaming with me and heard me over Voice Comm, you may have noticed. Confidence has grown a little since College tho, but im still not upto the task of speaking to crowds...

I know i'll be ready for it sometime soon tho... definatly

L

leggy

Originally posted by Super_Gray[SG]
I also have this uncanny stutter sometimes, my words come out jarbled, and to anyone who has played Online gaming with me and heard me over Voice Comm, you may have noticed. Confidence has grown a little since College tho, but im still not upto the task of speaking to crowds...

I've heard you over comms gray and I thought you sounded pretty confident myself.

T

Trem

You have never stuttered ever on voice comms SG, sometimes I wish you would stutter, like the times when you take the piss outta me TKing half my team:eek:

S

S-Gray

hmm, guess only i must think i do.. sounds like i do anyway..

and *cough* when have you ever TKed your own team..? ;)

C

.cage

nevermind sg, linkin park understand you!!

(Even if everyone else thinks you're stealing our precious oxygen)

Y

~YuckFou~

Originally posted by .cage
nevermind sg, linkin park understand you!!

(Even if everyone else thinks you're stealing our precious oxygen)

Who the fuck gave you the right to speak for everyone?

T

Testin da Cable

*take recoil's lunchmoney*

funny that imo.

Get your E-Thug now!! Only 29.99 in a store near you!! Purchase now, and you will get an iBitch for only 18.99!! Move fast while stocks last!!

Users who are viewing this thread