Guilds' stance towards Project Camlann?

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
plvl them in pvp :D u dont need rpez anymore and 70% is no rew for u since u killed them 3-4 times

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Still QQing that I chained you? Dude this was like 2/3 years ago.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
uh huh mmm hmm uh huh mmmmhmmm uh huh mmmmmm hmmmmm

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ormor said:
Still QQing that I chained you? Dude this was like 2/3 years ago.

chained me? iirc we dueled outside Aegir and i finished on 80%. Only other time i fought you was when skold was in your group in frontiers.

so does that 1 death = chaining?

and the reason i made my first comment is because your an idiot. you come on the forum, flame people who are trying to help the community then a few days later piss off to where ever it is you go.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
and the reason i made my first comment is because your an idiot. you come on the forum, flame people who are trying to help the community then a few days later piss off to where ever it is you go.

yea this has to change! Dont piss off this time :fluffle:

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
chained me? iirc we dueled outside Aegir and i finished on 80%. Only other time i fought you was when skold was in your group in frontiers.

so does that 1 death = chaining?

Nice selective memory.

When flaming someone at least run your 'shit' through a grammar / spellchecker especially when saying something like "your an idiot".

I piss off to get away from dribbling little retards like you, theres only SO MUCH MY BRAIN CAN TAKE.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Ormor said:
theres only SO MUCH MY BRAIN CAN TAKE.

Baring with yourself all day I find it amazing how the brain manage to cope then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom