Guilds' stance towards Project Camlann?

Dave J.

Banned
So, what guilds will help us? Which will be neutral towards us? Who will try to PK/grief us as best they can?

I might add that if we are successful, it will not only mean more FGs to camlann, but also alot more soloers and small groups. So i really think you should reflect some about it, before giving me an answer.

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
ur gona get pvp'd but dont get let it get to u call me :) be their in 2 mins and kill em :)

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
darkmanx said:
ur gona get pvp'd but dont get let it get to u call me :) be their in 2 mins and kill em :)

Won't that make the situation worse? you just give them free aprees :p

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
we wont kill you when you will do mls, but all around the server when you are rew we wont be neutrals ihihih

that s what i thnk, watch out that iryis and shiwan are not agree!!!:p

eksdee

FH is my second home
don't worry, unless it's 8v1 in elite's favour, they won't bother you anyway. or well, if it's 8v8, they'll just port and then taunt you in bad english.

Horason

Fledgling Freddie
Age of gore will not interruopt any ml from project camlann for sure

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
......Age of Gore probably couldn't even if they want to? moc3 only lasts a limited amount of time

Himse

FH is my second home
Yoshimo said:
he can probably wipe his own ass tbh

I doubt that very much.

I might join in :D dunno what to make tho.

Kuhan, give holy advice!

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
......Age of Gore probably couldn't even if they want to? moc3 only lasts a limited amount of time

even a more or less balanced fg is able to kill raid ... (without moc3)
u should know that pinp ;)

nahm we wont disturb any raid of project camlann.

greetings, Mrburns

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Kuhan said:
neutral unless i do a artie somone needs or pl a alt

and so far you have only showed yourself as an asshat guild chaining every ml/arti zerg you could

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
LOL about what disturbance ppl are u talking >.< i bet moust of native camlann population will be on that raid. And some Elite i think too :< i think theey get more members. There was an italian lvl 1 guy :D who was speacking crapy english and asked where are italians ... i told axty give free plvl and plats to help make template :< or that he should pm any other elite for any help:D too bad i didnt mantioned axty is a nab

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
kindrid said:
LOL about what disturbance ppl are u talking >.< i bet moust of native camlann population will be on that raid. And some Elite i think too :< i think theey get more members. There was an italian lvl 1 guy :D who was speacking crapy english and asked where are italians ... i told axty give free plvl and plats to help make template :< or that he should pm any other elite for any help:D too bad i didnt mantioned axty is a nab

0.o

yes, some elite will do the mls for some chars and we wont interrupt them

Phake

Fledgling Freddie
Axtanax said:
0.o

yes, some elite will do the mls for some chars and we wont interrupt them

I think you should talk to yer guild about not killing PC members in PvE .. otherwise i c little chance of any of you to join the ML raids.

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
Phake said:
I think you should talk to yer guild about not killing PC members in PvE .. otherwise i c little chance of any of you to join the ML raids.

:) are there any guild that doesn t kill ppl in exp??rofl
btw i heard that odins killed you at ml4 yesterday

Kuhan said:
neutral unless i do a artie somone needs or pl a alt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom