Guilds recruiting? ^^

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
Evening all

Have started playing DAOC again after a break of a few years with a friend of mine who was interested in it, Just looking for something easy going with more then 3 members so i can catch up on the state of the game and have a chat while leveling.

You can catch me in game on Karuss and i'm on most nights

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
Still some old sweats around, good to hear for you all

Lethul

FH is my second home
Poon said:
Evening all

Have started playing DAOC again after a break of a few years with a friend of mine who was interested in it, Just looking for something easy going with more then 3 members so i can catch up on the state of the game and have a chat while leveling.

lol, dont recruit this guy! a total noob! ;)
how r u p00n tang!? you owe me and inviteme a visit :D

Krako

Fledgling Freddie
il have to search for a guild too once i feel i have reached a high enough lvl as a valewalker, (enjoying it so far) what guilds are there out there? if not, i may as well create my own.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Poon said:
Evening all

Go away don't ever play daoc again 1button zerk :p

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
Rolling a Vampiir first just to try it out and farm for my main RVR toon once i get round to making it

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Poon said:
Rolling a Vampiir first just to try it out and farm for my main RVR toon once i get round to making it

lool, so far 90% ppl comeing back to the game are rolling a vamp :D

but nice to see pll returning

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom