Guilds on Limors

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Hey, just to get a liddul guild-list of guilds on limors..

What guilds (containing old dyvet players) now are on limors?
Also state realm please

Na Fianna Dragun - mid
Arctic Rose - mid
Tedious Ten - mid
Do Panic - mid
Russian Bears - mid
Bokkerijders - hib

Lagas

Fledgling Freddie
Whales on a Plane... once someone frees us from the beach

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i don't want to ruin anything but you could probably scratch do panic from that list, since most are on temair and playing alb. but if that doesn't count you can add them to hib as well since most have characters on hib/limors to.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
On Hib Limors:

Nocturne (Avalon) - Active
Arctic Circle - Inactive
Coo Coo - Inactive
Slow Crew - Inactive (playing Temairs)
Perfect Recovery - Active
BokkeRijders - Active (run regular guild groups)
Materia Medica - Active (also playing Alb/Limors)
ReWinD - Inactive
No Exit - Inactive
GoL - Inactive
Black List Crew - Active
Apocalipsis - Active (run regular guild groups)
Angels of Darkness (Lyonesse) - Active
Dont Panic (Lyonesse) - Inactive (playing Temaris)
The Conclave (Lyonesse) - Inactive
Enemies of the Realm (Lyonesse) - Inactive
Bane (Lyonesse) - Active (just rolled here)
Defiance - Active (just rolled here)
Wet Dream - Active (just rolled here)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
any realms? or you all just play all 3 of em?:D

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
any arguements?
have u played all 3 realms on both servers?

the zergs are smaller on temair (although not small) and zerging isn't restricted to agramon like it was when i played there (i.e. the frontiers isn't empty except for agramon and the fg zone). i've also managed to play a stealther on temair and had some fun fights, something that didn't seem possible on limors. the prices on alb/temair are silly though :(

but i haven't tried limors for some time now, might have picked up abit.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
the zergs are smaller on temair (although not small) and zerging isn't restricted to agramon like it was when i played there (i.e. the frontiers isn't empty except for agramon and the fg zone). i've also managed to play a stealther on temair and had some fun fights, something that didn't seem possible on limors. the prices on alb/temair are silly though :(

On Limors there has always been plenty of action in HW / Emain / OG and certainly plenty of zerging.

You can also find decent action around dun Bolg, Boldiam and Glenlock for smaller groups and there is always the fg zone....

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
any arguements?
have u played all 3 realms on both servers?

Played alb on limors and are now playing mid on temair.

Temair seems better fg wise, a bit like old pryd and excal used to be. No stupid no-strafe or no kite grps rules but stuff like pull off and kill adds in fights etc. Most groups, even random pugs, seems to respect other groups as well and doesn't add.

Grps on limors was l0l, some whined and refused to play if they didn't win when RA dumping, they would also break their own set rules like no strafe etc, but go bananas if any (foreign) group did and of course they would run to nearest tower when losing.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Played alb on limors and are now playing mid on temair.

Temair seems better fg wise, a bit like old pryd and excal used to be. No stupid no-strafe or no kite grps rules but stuff like pull off and kill adds in fights etc. Most groups, even random pugs, seems to respect other groups as well and doesn't add.

Grps on limors was l0l, some whined and refused to play if they didn't win when RA dumping, they would also break their own set rules like no strafe etc, but go bananas if any (foreign) group did and of course they would run to nearest tower when losing.

Ok so its a difference of opinions. If you changed around Temair and Limors everything you could say exactly the same thing. In the FG zone most groups are fine but there are always a few constant whiners and sore losers.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
i am sorry i thought this was a general topic because it's for people on UK clsuter aswell when they wanne contact UK guilds on limors??

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i am sorry i thought this was a general topic because it's for people on UK clsuter aswell when they wanne contact UK guilds on limors??

the general section is for EU english servers only. hence the "other servers" board abit down the main DaoC index.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

still dont include any other servers then the EU english ones. fair few mods that have said so.

and obviously Deebs agree, else he wouldent have set THIS section up, right?

so you still lose ;)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
On Limors there has always been plenty of action in HW / Emain / OG and certainly plenty of zerging.

You can also find decent action around dun Bolg, Boldiam and Glenlock for smaller groups and there is always the fg zone....

not when i played :(

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
still dont include any other servers then the EU english ones. fair few mods that have said so.

and obviously Deebs agree, else he wouldent have set THIS section up, right?

so you still lose ;)

So a fair few mods can't read. However if what you say is correct those mods had better pull their finger out. There is a discussion about the latest patch notes to hit the US, which clearly hasn't arrived to the English EU cluster. Similarly the new dragon loot too.

Obviously Deebs agrees with US, else he wouldn't have set THIS section up, right?

so you still lose ;)

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
whiners and sour losers r everywhere!
the only thing that troubles in limors is the relics gettin aced.
so... ppl if u r in mid /delete after u /spit aoe

atm i got 3 lvl50 mid chars deleted, 5 lvl50 hib chars and now just finished another lvl50 chars in alb.
cba to redo that on timairs n play w germans in the end

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
tbh... temair.. well... yeh pennine is hard atm very hard, but agramon... geeezzz 150 mids/hibs on stick and rr10+ .lalalal:D

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
whiners and sour losers r everywhere!
the only thing that troubles in limors is the relics gettin aced.
so... ppl if u r in mid /delete after u /spit aoe

atm i got 3 lvl50 mid chars deleted, 5 lvl50 hib chars and now just finished another lvl50 chars in alb.
cba to redo that on timairs n play w germans in the end

hmm yeh but i still think u should get ur own avatar:S

islef

Loyal Freddie
now stop spamming shat here elfi and come play with us, now we even have our regular cabby back from holidays :D

islef

Loyal Freddie
Come back to Avalon you nublings :p

You call, we come.... Panic/Coocoo back on hib limors.

I think being extremely undecisive is a general swedish trait. At least i think we ran out of places to reroll to now.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
You call, we come.... Panic/Coocoo back on hib limors.

I think being extremely undecisive is a general swedish trait. At least i think we ran out of places to reroll to now.

you missed me, that's why you went back to hib :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom