Guilds and groups

N

norwegicus

not many guilds out there is there? only seen 3 different guild names so far :p
And where can a novice medic find other "low lvl" ppl to group whit?
im sick of soloing all the time, sitting in the cantina and medical center`s healing and crafting, doing delivery missions for cash to buy recourses is getting boring.

N

Nightchill

As I said in the advice thread, there's regular hunting groups leaving from Anchorhead/Tatooine & Coronet/Corellia to name but two.

There are plenty of PAs, unsure where you're looking.

N

norwegicus

How do i know who to group whit as there is no "lvls" like in daoc.. a lvl 40-45 groups didnt want a lvl 25 warrior in their group :)

N

Nightchill

Which is precisely the point in a way. starting planets don't give particularly difficult missions so sure you'd be fine on Corellia or Tatooine and could keep up with the healing in a group.

Don't forget that at Novice Medic you can use Stim Bs which can do up to 3xx.

Even at "high levels" the tanks will tend to wear some excellent armour for PvE so you won't be healing much more (and possibly less) than you did for the "low level" players.

A

amuse

The grouping system here is totaly difret, becouse here u get XP from what YOU do. not the group.

The weapons XP depends on how much u damage the mob, the healing XP depends on how much u heal.

In DaoC u get a general XP, that can be used on whatever u want, here i get XP for what you use, so u can do "Power Leveling" like in DaoC, and that is in general a good thing, just look at how the PL bot, aka Necro has turned oute.. there is few groups left in daoc, becouse most ppl owns a second account with a lvl 50 necro, that they use to PL their chars.
This SWG will avoid, becouse of the XP system.

So basicly, every1 can grp with every1, although there is the "elite" groups, that goes for Krayt hunts etc that uses only experiensed ppl that has some skills, becouse this is needed.

Edit: i am curently looking for a nice guild to join :)

O

old.chipper

most of the low lvl grps will be on starter planets like naboo and tatooine they tend to be the most populated in bestine theres almost always a group going there and because the hardest mob is the mountain squll not many "high lvl" ppl will hunt there (unless ya after krayt dragons)

and there is loads of guilds of guilds ive seen about 15 different ones and thats mainly on tatooine and travelling to adventure planets

T

Tenko

Go to Anchorhead, its like a bloody train station with full groups leaving the bridge every 10 mins! :D

Seriously, your low level will not in anyway effect how your wanted in the group especially as a medic, even a novice one.

Only now at the bottom end of my Elite proffesion, am I finding the xp a little low, but I still join groups from AH just to run with people and to get to know them.

ps: Would peeps recomend Dantooine next for me?

N

Nightchill

Dantooine or Lok, maybe Yavin IV. Then Endor or Dathomir :)

A

azvero

I dont believe how empty dantooine is at chimaera ( altough not been at the crystal cave yet).. its terrible :) cant even get groups there :/ sharnaffs are to easy in bigger groups then 3 at the moment.. and dathomir is even more deserted then dantooine :)..

Hope people start moving to dantooine a bit in the future, there is only 1 registred city on dantooine if im right.

If people dont want to go to dantooine , move your butts to endor then :) there are really nice marauder missions to do there.. :p and ofcourse you can find the furry ewoks there too :)

N

Nightchill

would have thought that by the time people are wanting to do Dant/Endor/Dath they'll be in a PA who run trips there :)

A

amuse

shhh... dont speak so loud of dantooine and danthomir!

having fun soloing there now, and it easy finding pets :D

Just kidding :p on eclipse dathomir was one of the best spots to find a mission group, and one of the best hunting spots, with the rancor cave and everything :), but on FarStar dathomir is almost deserted.. ran into 3 adventurers there a couple of days ago, but thats everything.

D

darbey

I did my entire medic and CM tree in sharnaff grps from Coronet city. Just goto the starport and u will be lagged with all the shouts for grp members. Make sure u wear one of your medic tags and u wont even need to ask for a group.

A

amuse

Originally posted by darbey
I did my entire medic and CM tree in sharnaff grps from Coronet city. Just goto the starport and u will be lagged with all the shouts for grp members. Make sure u wear one of your medic tags and u wont even need to ask for a group.

im a combat medic, and when i wear this tag in coronet, i get an avrage of 3 /tells asking if i want a hunting party.

the best ones are when u get asked if u want to come on and rancor hunt, krayt hunt, or something like that :)

and the best thing aboute combat medic is that u dotn hafto run around like crazy to heal ppl, u stand almost stil, and heal faster and easier than a medic/doctor :) but i stil use normal stims when it suits me, as it can get boring from time to time to just stand around.

what im trying to say, is wear a medic like tag, and u will get groups allot easier if u dont have like master comando/bounty hunter etc :)

M

madcow

We have had are guild house on dant for about 5/6weeks now it was dead quite at first but now its getting very busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom