Guild

Gins

Loyal Freddie
Lo guys,
after 10 month's afway from pryd ( 5 month's in Australia, 4 on camlann and 1 on classic) I decided to come back to my first server, Pryd.

Ofc after those 10 month's a lot changed, so the first thing i did when i logged on IG was /gc quit. i know it may sound stupid but i want to be in a guild where i know everyone ( eventually) and when i did /gc who at 7pm i was the only one on-line.

Now i am looking for a new guild, not just any guild thats on the recruiting tour, but preferably one with some ppl who still know me etc. ( not a must ofc)

I am not much of a 1337 player, altho i like to get a semi decent rvr group out once in a while.

Now how much i like RVR, ofc i will help all i can pve wise if anyone in /gc asks for a char that i happen to have.
Chars are:

Wumpus, the pve rr3 paladin, nothing special, just a cheap toa template ( as i don't rvr with him anyway normally)

Gins, the pve rr2 ice wizard, haven't been rvr'ing with him ever, only BG's when he was fire spec. just in 99% sc pve suit

Wumpsmind rr4 rvr mind sorc, in great toa sc template ( can be listed if needed ) thats the char i'm on 85% of the time.

I also have a bb but didn't pay sub on that one yet , but can be activated if needed.

Oh and yes, i don't mind a small guild or anything, but preferably one a little bit more rvr orientated.

Thanks for reading :cheers:

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
Good to see you're back ole'friend.

Can contact me in-game for a chat as KoP seems to fit your requirements, bar 1 (were not so rvr orientated atm)

Feel free to pm me later

Maunie

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Like I said m8, would be nice to guild with ya again :)
Phoenix Legion is open for recruits, just contact Swedishwolf.

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
You'd be very welcome at Unclaimed mate, welcome back :)

ceator

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome back Wumpus m8ty

You'd be very weelcome on Legion Flavia Firma, small and friendly guild that can accommodate your requirements.

Gwyri

RR 5 ML 3

**** Proud Alliance Leader of Supremacy Alliance ****
**** Proud Gm of Legion Flavia Firma****
**** Proud GM of Supremacy****

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom