guild wars

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
if i was you i would of posted it in the off topic section for two reasons

1) it has nothing to do with camelot
2) if your question gets awnsered this thread is gonna be spammed the fuck out of

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Gotrag said:

2) if your question gets awnsered this thread is gonna be spammed the fuck out of
<answers question>
No, not yet.
<wait for spam>

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I love WoW.
Guild Wars is for n00bs.
Camlan sucks..
I log BD chain u..

There... Too make a point :)

Haven't tried it yet actually, I heard it's pretty good though.

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
i bought the pass thingy so u could play the beta events, tought it was kinda fun to pvp in that game. but kinda stopped playing the events when they decided to delete the chars so every1 had to start from scratch again, that sucked :(

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Gotrag said:

no offense .. but you take freddyshouse to seriously if you care where something is posted.

and i posted here cause camlann players would be the only opinions i give a shit about since they are similarly minded to me in their pvp views.

And as for spam... well i used to be in a guild with ruzdo and yeppy, spam dont worry me :cheers:

on another note, i got wtf'd by mrburns... who was being BG'd by mayah, hence my realization why i need to find a new game :worthy:

I spammed?! :O

Xtor, who were u in Fear then?

Never played Guild-wars so had nothin to say.
bimp2.gif

Bahumat

FH is my second home
xtortionist said:
no offense .. but you take freddyshouse to seriously if you care where something is posted.

and i posted here cause camlann players would be the only opinions i give a shit about since they are similarly minded to me in their pvp views.

And as for spam... well i used to be in a guild with ruzdo and yeppy, spam dont worry me :cheers:

on another note, i got wtf'd by mrburns... who was being BG'd by mayah, hence my realization why i need to find a new game :worthy:

there was 1 spammer you missed out....cant think who tho...

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
ye wtf am i saying, i AM in a guild with bahu, never mind yeppy and ruzdo the fuck! :wub:

And at yepy, i was halder

Bellona

Banned
the pvp art of guildwars is instant max lvl and a template you can config some, the steering seems a little loose, and reminds me of wow from what i played in beta

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
so a server with thousands and thousands of people cause theres only 1 main server, the game has sold out in many countries so lots of players, instant pvp whenever you want, and tactics - sounds like exactly ppl play daoc for, pity mythic brought out toa and made a mess of our game.

i cant play guild wars cause of college ports, QQ or what, moving out of here for the summer in 4 weeks tho after my exams so ill give it a try then - camlann has just turned to shite.

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
pretty good actually.. the GW
finally a game where skill counts.. not gear (such in daoc)
and i mean skill.. no you can't run thru :eek:

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
I am... spartacus!

Isn't Yoshimo Halder?! :S
halder changes ownership between the 2 of us everytime one of us quits :D

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
oh and sounds like another focking carebear game if you ask me, you get to choose when and where you fight?

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Yoshimo said:
oh and sounds like another focking carebear game if you ask me, you get to choose when and where you fight?

Carebear in that way if you like to put it that way ye, on the other hand, allways fighting equal nr of opponents without RR/ML/Artis/whorelocks/BD's and so on is quite interresting.....

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
sounds more like a strategy game, and the whole point of playing a mmrpg is that you can have more than 16 people fighting at once

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Yoshimo said:
sounds more like a strategy game, and the whole point of playing a mmrpg is that you can have more than 16 people fighting at once

Erm, ok, lets agree to not agree on this imo.

And watch a fight in Tombs or G vs G and then judge k ;)

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
elaTC said:
lalal newbie.
MMORPG. Do you even know what it is?
mass multiplayer (online) role playing game?
always one fucktard who starts calling names

Ballad_

Banned
Yoshimo said:
mass multiplayer (online) role playing game?
always one fucktard who starts calling names
Actually it's MassIVELY multiplayer... :p

(But Yoshimo... didn't you betray me in Baldur's Gate II?)

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Ballad_ said:
Actually it's MassIVELY multiplayer... :p

(But Yoshimo... didn't you betray me in Baldur's Gate II?)
the way i like to see it is that you left me with little or no option, that and i was bound by complex magics to do it!

Pinp

Banned
Yoshimo said:
the way i like to see it is that you left me with little or no option, that and i was bound by complex magics to do it!

Sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom