Guild Wars Playable Preview

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
This weekend you will have the chance to sample another Guild Wars preview event, allowing you to play with the up and coming MMORPG.

The free World Preview Event, which begins Friday evening, Oct. 29 and ends Sunday evening, Oct. 31, will allow players to explore two new game regions, play in an expanded international tournament and engage in combat on new competitive battlefields. For the first time game players will be able to create new guilds and experience guild warfare in the vibrant online environments of Guild Wars. To participate in the World Preview Event players can simply visit www.guildwars.com and download the free game client, which is approximately 90KB.

Source: Bluesnews

Deady

Fledgling Freddie
So is this any good? Ive never heard of it before, is it mainstream or made by some dodgy 3 man dev team in their spare time?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Deady said:
So is this any good? Ive never heard of it before, is it mainstream or made by some dodgy 3 man dev team in their spare time?

ArenaNet (the Developer) are a bunch of ex-Blizzard guys and a lot are ex-Diablo team, and NCSoft (the Publisher) is the largest Online Games/MMO publisher in the world - Lineage, City of Heroes etc. The game itself is very impressive, as is the tech behind it.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Deady said:
omg u insult this game u do not deserve to play it111

Aada

Part of the furniture
this game just rocks imo if this comes out before WOW they can go screw imo loving this game

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
I get the idea that this is what Diablo 3 would be had it been developed. :)

Ps, t'is fun :p

pps, Me Guild wars folder is 271MB, a good deal of it is probably streamed though, i'm guessing anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom