Guild Wars 2004 - Take II

Adari

Part of the furniture
Hey,

Just to let you know, I'm still working on it. I've been talking with our gm about the tournament, it will probably be on a weekday night a week after Censi's footy tourny.

I am currently sorting out the stuff and will post an update tomorrow, it will be a smallish tournament with 8-10 guilds.

Stay tuned, more info soon.

PS: Someone convice RR to join :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
well I go there for the fun, I don'd mind to loose. All those who go there juset to win didn't get the point really imho

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
well I go there for the fun, I don'd mind to loose. All those who go there juset to win didn't get the point really imho

agreed yes we allknow who the winners are likley to be but this will be our only chance to fight them as a group <<<loooking forward to it

Strafe

Fledgling Freddie
don't worry Adari, i'll make sure we get there, if not i'll give the others hell! Ok, tank groups will have a hard time, but wtf it's for fun! Just don't make it singel elimination :puke: there is nothing worse then being kicked out in first round... but if we can't make it for some reason i look forward to spectate :D the ide of a inrealm gg tourny is uber!

What is this thingie Censi is doinig?

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
daaaaaaaaaaamn! ;) tbh I think there are ppl that can beat whoever you are refering to ;)

Strafe

Fledgling Freddie
checked out the video from muire tourny, tbh that seemed to suck... way to little space imo, no room for kiting ^^ seriously, with that kinda arena... i mean u have to have the option to run outta caster range, or it's just sick, imagen a mage group, 3 mages moc, debuff, assist dd osv = more then half the opponents dead... Give us a bigger area to fight in :p so there is abit more room for tactics.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
agree need to be like 3000 range and then both fgs rush each others :p
Problem is that everyone will get near sighted, and it will most likly be a stand of until all gps are used :p

Strafe

Fledgling Freddie
if it's a battle with NS... bah hope not :D tank groups don't have NS!! damn u aloca for giving mage group's idees!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom