guild realm abilities

D

dk_flint

why don´t you implement that, it does make more than sense. as we all know, we are able to spend our bounty points on claiming keeps. as rvr isn´t only about waiting for an attack on your guild´s keep, but even more about "regular" fighting, i do think indeed, it would be a great idea to bring in the ability for guildmasters to buy bonuses from them too. they dont need to overpower a guild with xx billion rps either, you could make those bonuses different to the usual realm abilities, make them extremely expensive, less effective or just a mix of above. i don´t know if a thread posted in this forum will ever catch the attention of a REAL mythic-employee (not GOA) but hey, i got nothing to loose =)

O

old.Tzeentch

nice idea :)

perhaps nothing like RAs or such, but something like +1% more xp or something or 1% more cash etc ;p

D

dk_flint

ow yea i forgot

it might engage guildmembers to fight and stand for their guild even stronger too

D

dk_flint

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
nice idea :)

perhaps nothing like RAs or such, but something like +1% more xp or something or 1% more cash etc ;p

i do like the idea to spend ´realm´ points on ´realm´abilities tho :p ... i could imagine something like x % more effective buffs or all guildmembers see when a keep is overtaken no matter their individual rps

D

dk_flint

Originally posted by Cala-more
Imagine the dmg Np could do /hides

no overpowering here ;] there are many things to comfort a guild else than damage output or hps like some extended hastener buff (the guy that gives you some speed for the frontiers)

L

lairiodd

Would force people to form massive guilds. Either the effectiveness of the abilities needs to be reduced by the number of members of the guild online or maybe apply the abilities at the alliance level ( though then you have problems with then everyone wanting to join big alliances ).

V

Validus

this could cause a problem with low levels using these uber skills on mobs for exp. even if only high ranked members of the guild could use them.

D

dk_flint

Originally posted by lairiodd
Would force people to form massive guilds. Either the effectiveness of the abilities needs to be reduced by the number of members of the guild online or maybe apply the abilities at the alliance level ( though then you have problems with then everyone wanting to join big alliances ).

Originally posted by Validus
this could cause a problem with low levels using these uber skills on mobs for exp. even if only high ranked members of the guild could use them.

neither ^^ ... again, the abilities you can buy don´t have to influence the fighting aspect too much (or even at all). +2 % per level more effective buffs or similar won´t influence a full group battle as much as one healer having purge. the question is: is it really worth/fun spending points on something that have such a small effect? so yea, maybe gaining advantage in fighting won´t work/would overpower.
but
imagine lower housetool-prices. that would even fit the small-massive guild thing. whatever, theres abut 100 things to make a guild more comfortable than overpowering it =]

O

oldtimer

Wouldnt it be better to make the keep taking matter in rvr instead? Something like awarding all realm members a bonus of +10-20% rps on each kill while controling more keeps than the other realms after n number of hours? I chose rps in this example since people see it as a simple measure of success in rvr. Or maybe letting the realm with full control getting a tax from the suffering realm after a n number of hours? Like 10% tax on your personal gold. Might spice up things a bit...though I wouldnt like to devise the distribution method

(Of course, low level chars must be protected unless there is a lvl 50 char on same account. And some way of adjusting the effect for population levels in the realms.)

L

Laston

hmmm could perhaps plant a small keep at mile gates that you have to bash through doors and kill some higher ranking officer (fg could manage) say it comes a patroll every 5h and reinforce keeps (ie respawn and door repairs) not sure how this would hurt solo tho.

Z

Zebolt

hmm...

Why make the good guilds who can kick our asses even better so they will have an easier time kicking our asses?

- Just a thought...

O

old.Gillaien

Some guilds like RG already have that..

its called insta zerg, and it came for free :(

A

Arnor

great idea, posted the link to dev-table.

but its ofc a delicate matter to balance/tune

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom