Guild on US

gohan

FH is my second home
Posted on General aswell but i know alot of people still pop in here to see whats happening

if any one here is moving or has moved to DAOC US servers on Devon cluster and is lookign for a guild on any realm give me a shout

we play Hib mainly tho atm were playing mid and we do play alb aswell

got guilds on all 3 mid/hib called Bad Blood (as is forums and Vent server) alb is my little Pwny.... because... well why not...

the 6-7 of us that are on vent move from realm to realm all the time and have chars everywhere but all guilds have loads of merit points to keep bonuses going foreva, would be nice to get a decent sized Euro guild going

if any one is interested reply here or PM me here or ingame (best bet is to /who bad blood and look for some1 with either gohan or inxy in the name)

deez

Fledgling Freddie
moved to doven lastnight, with a friend and his gf. she never played before.

anyways playing hib, 2 champs, 2druids, a warden and an eld. almost lvl40 now.
wondering if you have any rog items spare we could abuse.

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
hey gohan, hows it going? give me a shout when you are on alb devon:)
still playing le scout?

pm Rikstrel-A when you get on. I'm in a guild called Useless Char, so I might be playing Airwalkir-A aswell pling myself an infil to run around with when there is to zergy for minstrel solo.

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
US ftw

I play on US and r GM on Lancelot ALB and GM on mid Lemorak
I also play Hibb on a lvl 101 guild on Gareth ftw :) daoc ftw:england:

Guess I gonna play Daoc until the turn off the lights WAR was a great disapointment, and I still enjoy all the fun on DAOC US

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
what are you called on U.S alb lancelot fanguier? and where is pip! I miss being on vent with you guys talking bullshit:p

Vegedk

Fledgling Freddie
Fahd you slaggy mincer.. im rolling devon cluster.. and no its not to teach you how to play mincer i've given up on that part.. but i might give you a yell if your up for some grping once i get there mater ;)

/vege

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You rolling alb on Devon Lukas? I have a friar and a scout on that server and shit loads of plat :D

Vegedk

Fledgling Freddie
then you can pay me for makeing your silly wizzy temp.. i need a char online before i do it.. cba searching all the items ect.. when i have most of em on some char.. but i'll make it eventuly..

anyway play with me when that time comes!! but i cba grping a scout :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'll be renewing in week 8 I think.. Don't have a lot of money atm :/

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
wooohoy vege! I'm looking forward to see you online on devon:) no-one can teach me the way of the minstrel:p

I will be on Airwalkerl-a thats what my infil is called.

if you need a guild just pm me:)

Everz

FH is my second home
I need a guild, my solo one dont seem to cut it unless you want to /as them up. Alb btw

gohan

FH is my second home
you paly hib aswell? sure i saw you last night?

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
ive started a char there now :D eld etc :D but cant see u lads ingame :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So very tempted to roll a hero or a Warrior there!

Have a 50 shaman/hunter and skald.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
delete that gimp champ and roll mid/killi ull find half of hib/dyvet population over there :)

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
i cba roll a new toon so ill prolly stick to the one i got, and even this toon has been pled by guildies :)
wonder what they gonna do with poor dyvet. They prolly must cluster it soon or later with either german or spanish servers.

- English -

Resident Freddy
i cba roll a new toon so ill prolly stick to the one i got, and even this toon has been pled by guildies :)
wonder what they gonna do with poor dyvet. They prolly must cluster it soon or later with either german or spanish servers.

Played a sb on a freeshard with viper3, purge 3 :) Such easymode char!! :p

Nibble

Part of the furniture
im not guna pl u another toon on devon eul :p i play there now, (for higher pop) on my skald :D whislt lvign a champ/paly sometimes...

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
im not guna pl u another toon on devon eul :p i play there now, (for higher pop) on my skald :D whislt lvign a champ/paly sometimes...

lol damn lack i get zerged down 24/7 with pop of killi already and i suppose soloing on devon is out of question :)

Nibble

Part of the furniture
well its US every1 zergs n ppl dnt care abuot it, on Kili ECB used to be a soleors bridge but obv ug et the zergers there, and on Devon Discovery's crossing seems to be the duel area, zergers come soemtimes but usually the other realms will team up n kill them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom