Guild masters contact me.

Z

Zag Barr

You all don't understand!!! This post isn't the little flaw in an otherwise perfect plan. It's a masterpiece of disinformation warfare!

The plan was not to have a re... erm birthday party for Tilda. No, the plan is to get the isen vaktens out into the open to be pharmed. Emain is so nicely zergy atm, and we feel the same thing has to happen in Odin.

Yet you can't be sure. It could also be a plot to drag the zerg out of Emain, to allow for a few days of enjoyable RvR.

I also heared, it may be a marketing trick of a Scandinavian Telecomunications provider. It's kind of a nishe in the market, but the shareholders can expect big profits, every time an Alb alarm clock rings ...

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by Voedockx
Hmmmmm...must be a...suprise-birthday-party.

for me ???? :)

DOH ! ... ruined the surprise !!! :(

V

Voedockx

not for you, you selfish basterd.
The Lord of Withrin is the lucky one, he's giving his party soon.
Trying to buy a really expense present for him,
all what u albs must do is to give me a little contribution so we can make it the happiest day of his life.

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by Voedockx
not for you, you selfish basterd.
The Lord of Withrin is the lucky one, he's giving his party soon.
Trying to buy a really expense present for him,
all what u albs must do is to give me a little contribution so we can make it the happiest day of his life.

okey ...

well I got a birthday coming up tomorrow... so it actually COULD be a surprise birthday party for me :)

but I ruined the surprise .. again now ...

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by Luv_Bunny
then who's the birthdayboy/girl?

oooh me me me ! bah to late.

Ever notice that *suprise birthday parties* suddenly stop when albs have no re... ahem, pie's. Arn't hibs and mids ambitious enough to launch suprise birthday parties at each other? :rolleyes:

I

ilienwyn

bah, no one understood this was too co ordinate a good zerg with the usual leader.
Largestzergevertohitemain4thewin :)

H

Hit ^_^

operation tildas birthday not going to good it seems :\

T

Treniel-

i can't even begin to describe how dum this is...its like sumthing karam would do

:rolleyes:

Y

Yuanyuan

cool, multi ppl sex party, let mehh join plz, im not GM tho

M

marchegiani

Originally posted by Treniel-
i can't even begin to describe how dum this is...its like sumthing karam would do

:rolleyes:

Worked tho :clap: :clap:

O

old.Ramas

Given all this post did was tell mids there was likely to be a relic raid at some point in future. I think some people overreacted a little above.

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom