Competition Guild Logo / Banner competition.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Hello there dear freddies,

As some of you know I am leading a guild called Ancient Reign, where our main game will be GW2(When it gets out).

We got a website up already: www.ancient-reign.com but are in serious need of a real logo and banner for our guild.

I was thinking about having a competition on this boarder, where the price money is 300USD. Is this something that some of you might be interested in competing over?

Reason I ask is that if close to noone is interested, I might just pay a friend of mine to do it.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Noone here with creative minds and the time ? :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I could give it a go, but if i were to win, i'd want you to pop that money right back to minecraft/other server costs ;)

Your site images a good starting point? Color scheme?

Oh and no idea when i might complete it, busy week ahead.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I could give it a go, but if i were to win, i'd want you to pop that money right back to minecraft/other server costs ;)

Well, if that is how you want it then np :) If not I dont have any problems paying you.

I just got single 2 weeks ago, after 4 years enagement. So suddenly I just had a moneyflow...

Chosen

Resident Freddy

About the logo use your imagination, I dont want to restrict the options. But keep in mind that it is a gaming guild! :) The banner does not have to match the site as it is now, because we can just shape the site around the banner itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom