Guild List

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
Well we would if our toons existed in a plane of reality. :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Bring on.. i dunno what side is everyone on?

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Deesasta Gob shaman, didnt catch anyone online yesterday, hopefully today I ll have more luck. :)

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Team Conclave is playing on karak-hirn during the Open Beta (Order ofc) Not sure if there where we plan to stay would have to talk to the holy Nate about that .

Wildkard

Fledgling Freddie
I'm knocking around on Karak-Hirn so feel free to say hi on the way past! (It was kinda quiet yesterday!) Wildkard - Warrior Priest

eksdee

FH is my second home
inept is on order... 3 of us have accounts atm :(

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Team Conclave is playing on karak-hirn during the Open Beta (Order ofc) Not sure if there where we plan to stay would have to talk to the holy Nate about that .

I saw you guys in Nordland today. I was a level 3 Chosen who kept chasing your healer in to the water as my team mates insisted on attacking the ironbreaker :/

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
MAGIKAL

enters the fray​

Magikal are a long established, multi gaming, English speaking and mature guild, that has entered WAR to fight for the side of ORDER, to not only bolster the line against the forces of Destruction, but to kick them back from whence they came.

We have a well established multi-game website, ventrilo server and friendly community. If you are interested in joining an organised and friendly guild, feel free to either pm me or visit our forums and leave an application.​

eksdee

FH is my second home
woo, we made our guild:

img56874.jpg

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
sweet =) care to invite me? in that case aligapth lv 7 (about 10 mins more ^^ ) DoK

Nymph

Fledgling Freddie
Im playing as a Sorceress called Nymph xD Currently rank 9. If anyone wants to team up or just chat gimme a shout. Also looking for guild.

C

Cream

The Goff Clan - Recruiting now!

banner.jpg

The Goff Clan is a EU Destruction guild.

We are currently recruiting new players.
Go chek out our guildsite for more information.

http://www.TheGoffClan.com

Requirements:

• Destruction
  • Must be over 18 years old
  • Be active and have a good attitude
  • Have Humor
  • Have Ventrilo & Mic
  • Located in Europa

The Goffs offer:

• Fun and enjoyable guild
  • Will be active with raids and PvP
  • A good community and guild site
  • Ventrilo 100 slot server
  • Open spots for officers (We will recruit 3 more)

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Renard, Elysium Bright Wizzy :p

Think our doors are shut for recruiting at the mo tho

Having alot of fun blowing up Destruction peeps in T2 at the mo :)

Ghosteh

Fledgling Freddie
Souljar lvl7 White Lion Looking to join a guild, if any guilds are recruiting please consider me please.
Played DAoC on mid excal for 4 years then moved to alb ector in US for alomst 2 years.

Thanks souljar

Kyra

Longtime Songbird
TDS has gone destruction and will form just as soon as the damn city opens back up. (not happy)

krilly

Fledgling Freddie
could someone make a thread for people looking for a guild please.

as us fledglings cant make topics.

p.s. im looking for a small / medium english speaking guild for codgers

edit:

Order Guild

Haxyn Kyao

Fledgling Freddie
I have a ORDER guy on here would like to make OLD NEMESIS from DAoC but probs wont happen so if anyone want a shaman im leveling then please feel free to message me

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
As posted Holy Avengers of Sigmar, Order (really :)) are recruiting nice minded and laid back people who want to do some RvR sooner or later and arent shy. Do /who avengers in game and send a pm asking for a officer or GM to recruit. Refer to this thread or me, Faya, and thinks should go well.

Faya

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
Cybergings
Destruction

A bunch of guys who've been playing all sorts of online games together for about 5 years.

M

vajb

Fledgling Freddie
<League of Misfits> - Destruction.

LoM is atm a bunch of Swedes, where the core has been playing together since a few years back, most recently Age of Conan. That didn't take us too far, so here we are, causing havoc or dying trying to do so (mostly dying).

We're always looking for active players to join our merry (ehm) ranks, consisting of more or less mature, more or less mentally insane people, but all above the age of 20, mostly around 30ish, some with one foot in the grave.

Our aim for the near future is to find a few nice guilds to Ally up with, preferrably similar to our own. Small guild, old grumpy people with a taste for blood. :ninja:

Send a tell to any of us if interested and they'll forward your request!

See you on the battlefield!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom