Guild interest?

Would you be interested in a daoc/excal/random guild in WoW EU release?

• Total voters

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
[QUOTE='Shy]Talking of creating guilds.. does anyone know do you have to actually physically be next to the people who sign the charter or can they do it remotely like inviting them to a group? [/QUOTE]
Hmmm... I was next to all who signed when on US open, but I'm not sure you have to be.. I can't remember, but I think so.. I may be totally wrong on this though..

GLACIER!!!!!!!!! When the time come, bring Elyane and the rest with you and join up with our guild. ;) Been too long!!!

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Aremeriel said:
Hmmm... I was next to all who signed when on US open, but I'm not sure you have to be.. I can't remember, but I think so.. I may be totally wrong on this though..

GLACIER!!!!!!!!! When the time come, bring Elyane and the rest with you and join up with our guild. ;) Been too long!!!

They have to be with you to actually sign the charter. (But you don't need to have all 10 people in the same room. They can sign it one at a time.)

ie. Get someone who has a load of the flight routes to carry the charter round for you from one member to the next and be a sort of guild herald.

Once the guild exists, you can invite people remotely.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Ahh righty ho thanks. I guess we will have to wait a while before we can do that then, since we are all going to play different races, it'd end up costing a fair bit to do all that travelling straight away :(

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
Not to mention getting the funds for the guild in the first place.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Well it only costs 10 silver to start the guild so its not gonna take that long. (Read my post on our guild forums, Wark you noob!). The hard part will be getting the 10 gold for the tabard, but as long as we're all part of the guild that's all that matters at the beginning I think.

elyane

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think I am coming back....

Seems like Glacier is moving WoW, I convinced him to come back and try NF tho :D

We are both in the army now, so not much time to play :,(
I am only 36 in Hib again, crap :,(

Tho Healer is the by FAR MOST the coolest class I have played :D
So I am considering geting a 2nd account and play mid!

Remeber Vilje and Jormungard and Tjodolv are still playing mid tho :D

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
elyane said:
I dont think I am coming back....
Seems like Glacier is moving WoW, I convinced him to come back and try NF tho :D
*cough* this is WoW thread, Ely. ;) Follow Glacier and join our guild on Alliance.. ;) When you do get time to play of course.

elyane said:
Remeber Vilje and Jormungard and Tjodolv are still playing mid tho :D
I know Tjodolv still is, didn't get to know Jormungard though and Vilje quit DAoC altogether was last I heard from Tjodolv (about a month ago)...

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
LordjOX said:
Vestfossen eh? got family there ;>
LOL! Cool... Most people have never heard of it (even in Norway)... But, I'll have to change location on Sunday

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Aremeriel said:
LOL! Cool... Most people have never heard of it (even in Norway)... But, I'll have to change location on Sunday

Only reason i've ever heard of Vestfossen is cos I have family there, its another one of those "bygdetulling" places ;)

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
LordjOX said:
Only reason i've ever heard of Vestfossen is cos I have family there, its another one of those "bygdetulling" places ;)
LOL! Don't know whether I should take that as an insult or a compliment. :p

Syri

FH is my second home
I'm getting a guild together for WoW, will be alliance and based on a pvp server. don't have a name yet though, but got quite a few vict.. um, volunteers signed up to join...

Syri

FH is my second home
I'd post the link to the site for my guild, but my host got hit by a php exploit, and it took the site down. i'll link it when the site's back up

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
Syri said:
I'd post the link to the site for my guild, but my host got hit by a php exploit, and it took the site down. i'll link it when the site's back up

Yeah theres a pretty nasty worm going around atm, ruining alot of vBulletin sites or something.

Syri

FH is my second home
ok, guild website is back up now, it can be found at www.positive-ion.co.uk/wow
There's no name yet for the guild, it's still being decided, but we'll be playing alliance, most likely on a pvp server, though depending on how battlegrounds work, when there's more info on them we may change that.
oh, and the website's a work in progress, i've got most of the design side done, just a forum template to go now, then the content will go in. so don't worry if a lot of pages seem blank :)

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
fuck it :p i'll join you tilda, and we can call it Excalibur all stars!! gogo :clap:

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
On a serious note, if we formed a guild with all the people that said yes ( at the time of this post, 130 ) we could choose a server and own it :flame:

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
if we call it terra dominus do we also have to ebay our account to join the guild? :cheapshot:

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Nuked said:
if we call it terra dominus do we also have to ebay our account to join the guild? :cheapshot:
No, first you have to take an aggressive stance vs ebayers, then invite them into the guild when noone is looking.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
fucking ebayers i tell ya i hate them

WTB: LEVEL 12+ ROGUE ON ANY OF THE ROLEPLAY SERVERS WILL PAY $$$$

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
I´m in a guild with the finest pick of pryd mid/alb.

Not exactly going to "gank" though :p

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Tasslehoff said:
I´m in a guild with the finest pick of pryd mid/alb.

Not exactly going to "gank" though :p
You're missing me though... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom