Guild Home <-> Personal Home

H

hangianix

Our guild wanted to make a temporary Guild Home till we can buy the desired spot (it's already taken so we working on the offer atm :) ), but after reread the manual, it's clear that we can't sell this temporary GH.

I would like to know whether can I degrade a Guild Home to Personal Home (as a guildmaster) or there is any method what we can use (for example: not paying the rent would help or not).

thanks in advance

ps.: Put this question 1st in Albion section, but due to lack of answers now I'm trying to get answers here.

S

'Shy

No you can't, as it fully warns you when you choose to make it into a guild house in the first place. Big red warning lights come on, it asks you 1 million times are you sure, etc. There's no going back :)

I

iceflower

Dont pay the rend and poff....a kind of solution anyway. Expensive but doable.

Loh Katta
Bubblegirl

H

hangianix

Originally posted by iceflower
Dont pay the rend and poff....a kind of solution anyway. Expensive but doable.

Loh Katta
Bubblegirl
Thanks, was thinking about the same, we wont lose too much money, would be temporary GH so cottage only. But are you sure that we can build a PH after the GH gone?

O

old.Schenton

I think that if you don't pay the rent and loose your house the lot will cost 120p and start to drop in price like when the patch came. Not 100% sure on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom