Guild Group

S

sardine

I Want to make a Guild Group to lvl a bit faster and for fun, Times will be arranged when we have a fg etc- Guild will be called 'Legacy'.
We will be using the /level 20 command and me and Edaal will be GM, Kvasir an officer.

Grp Setup changed due to offense being taken.

Pac Healer- Sards (me)
Mend Healer-
Bard-
Druid-
Savage- Kvasir
Savage- Xsans
Enchanter-
SM- Edaal

L

living

4 healing classes, 3 of wich will have spec buffs :> think u will do better with another setup m8. just a suggestion tho

U will need a some shield/slash specs unless its based on focus pulling :>

S

sardine

Originally posted by living

U will need a some shield/slash specs unless its based on focus pulling :>

Aye Focus pull all the way, need to make most of it before it gets nerfed.

C

Coccas

you should really consider a mana menta if focuspulling, helps alot actually

L

living

Bard and Pac healer in same grp dont make sense.. pac healer got pow regen and a paladin will do end chant way better.. savages wont tank very well without DT.

I suggest u ise this setup if u dont Focus pull:

paladin
s/s tank
s/s tank
pbt (warden best)
druid/cleric
mend/pac healer
pbae
pbae

Best setup imo.. paladin provides end and is one hell of a aggro puller so the more the merryer and the s/s tanks can keep 1-2 aggro each while pbaers walk in and nuke without getting aggro.
Pbt will help keep the tanks alive so u wont have so much POW DT on the healers. Ofc if u must play savage u can put him in the one of the tank spots but a savage will not be able to keep the aggro without eating pow from healers :>

Grp currently lvling with this setup and they are doing awesome.

S

sardine

Maybe I didn't make it clear enough :)

We will most prolly be running a Full Guild Group and just roaming and going places like MM and Cots every now and then to kill players, there wont be much mob killing .

X

xsans

Sounds fun.
Could play savage but could roll a warrior for blocking the sm/chanter :)

P

pez

Originally posted by sardine

We will most prolly be running a Full Guild Group and just roaming and going places like MM and Cots every now and then to kill players, there wont be much mob killing .

full grp lvl 20s is pointless 4 is more than enough, presonally i think anymore than duo at the lvl sucks

L

living

ah sorry dident get that :>

S

sardine

Originally posted by xsans
Sounds fun.
Could play savage but could roll a warrior for blocking the sm/chanter :)

Put you as Savage

S

sardine

Originally posted by pez
full grp lvl 20s is pointless 4 is more than enough, presonally i think anymore than duo at the lvl sucks

A Fg lvl 20 BD'ers could prolly take another fg w/o any deaths

C

Coccas

how many times do you see a fg or two running together without killing eachother?

L

living

Originally posted by Coccas
how many times do you see a fg or two running together without killing eachother?

are some in mag mell a few times :> but u can take down much higher lvls with a wellplayed fg

P

pez

A Fg lvl 20 BD'ers could prolly take another fg w/o any deaths

think you missed my point, running in a fg at that level its almost impossible to loose unless some high purp decides to help the solo/duoer you've just ganked for the 100th time tonight

S

sardine

Originally posted by pez
think you missed my point, running in a fg at that level its almost impossible to loose unless some high purp decides to help the solo/duoer you've just ganked for the 100th time tonight

Aye but if we just roam from differnt Realms and dont camp any places then shouldnt be a problem :>

G

Guinnessrules

Yo Creamy boy :) Thought u deleted.......

Or u just said that and moved here? :)

Users who are viewing this thread