Guild Eel disbanding and going into "sleepmode"

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
It has finally come to the point that Eel will no longer be amongst the active guilds in Hib / Excal. For some time now we've had a decreasing number of (active) members due to the usual reasons.

We've discussed giving it another go. With hardly any new players coming into the game, the new chars that do come to Hib often only looking for pl and moving on once 50, we felt that another go would not have the desired effects.

Besides the above, Eel members were looking forward to join up with others to create better pvp and pve opportunities. We've discussed several options here and spoke to different people. In the end the general opinion was that CLA was a very good choice and after a short meet with the CLA GMs we decided to make the switch.

So, we've just about completed switching characters to CLA (a few remaining I think). I doubt you will be seeing active Eels run around in the frontier or other zones for quite a while, probably forever.

I'll finish with saying that all Eels have had a great time in the guild. We've managed to become good friends over the last few years and luckily all active remaining members have decided to come to CLA together, making it possible to continue that friendship on a daily basis.

From behind my screen I'd like to thank CF alliance for the many years of good fun and cooperation and more recently the TD alliance for inviting us in(very nice /as :))

On behalf of Goldenbark, Ebenezer, Edinneg, Barty, Bluevixen, Siddles and myself:

/salute

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
sad to hear Eel has gone but welcome to CLA i hope you find your stay with us a pleasent experience, and may you make many new friends here as you did in Eel :cheers:

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
sad to see another guild go down the pan... 1 less guild to claim towers keeps :(

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
One of hte best guiilds in start of daoc goes down now...had some uber members back in the days :) good luck anyway

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Aye , glad to see yet another nice guild into the TD alliance , welcome anyways on behalf of Ilfirin Arda :)

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
baj baj, remember 1 of ur best players in guil gobar :) respect !

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
pff and i recently joined eel.. nwm inactive till june atm will see what i gonna do. peeps like meridak,jazz,sol and ebenezer made me joined them. they rock! :worthy:

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
I hope the best for all Eel members whatever they choose to do from now on.. Great allies and respectable guild.. Personally gave many fights with them and i know they well worth it..

Have fun dudes and i'll c ya around..

/salute :cheers:

Mck

Megan

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to join with others in CLA in welcoming all the Eels to our guild. May you find friendship, fun and good gamers amongst us.

Cheers :drink:

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
thanx everyone for the kind words:)
So far cla made the switch a lot easier for us, and im very happy for that. And at least for me since i still have the few eel members left with me in cla, i now find the times i logg on very cheerfull and exited to meet old and new friends alike.
thanx guys...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom