Guild - cant remember the word, bollocks Im going to bed.

N

NetNifty

only guild ive been in apart from the 1 im in atm is Eternal Ring who were a flyby n00b recruiting guild, joined and left after about 5 mins lol

been in AoP (avengers of pendragon) for must b about a year now :) nice peeps although some are a little crazy which makes it more interesting :) doubt i'll ever leave :)

S

StormriderX

Been in same guild all the way since the beginning in all its incarnations

Tautha D'Anu merges with Kindred Spirits to become Spirits D'Anu then we became Duirwydd then we merged into Celtic Fist o_0

O

old.Mirandalia

Seems like yesterday that I joined Celtic Fist, Balnor and the gang, although it was early beta, Celtic Fist it has always been for me, and always will.

V

Vell

Originally posted by Demrog
My first guild in beta was Purple Warriors.... my current guild? Purple Warriors!

Of course I had brief excursions into Head Hunters and spent time with an alt or two in the PW sister guild Talons Reach but for the most part PW was and is home.

Sigh....good ol' Purple Warriors :D

In closed beta I was in a guild called Rosulvar.
In open beta the Rosulvar crew all joined Purple Warriors, as did I.
For the first month or so of release I was a PW on Prydwen. Then I joined Artisans of Willow on Prydwen.

I moved to GoV as the GM of this guild was a friend from UO, I was in his guild there.
Been in GoV ever since, and doubt I will ever leave.

Still visit the PW and AoW forums occasionally though. But there aren't too many in either guild that remember me I think.

N

Nonnier

EoO has always been my home.

don't have the heart to leave it :) (i think the emblem has warped my mind...cause i'm beginning to like it)

O

old.tuppe

some small just builded guild recruit me in lvl12? if remember correct.
somewehre lvl26 notice i was alone 90%, no guildchat, no other players.
:) dont even remember name, sad indeed.

after watched kalevala from beta, started play when official version started, speaked whit some members, read guildforum and followed how guild was managing, asked from Cordain can i join.
in 3 minute i was member.

how long now? not sure but atleast 1 year, maybe little over?so this is my 2nd guild, and when looking now probably gona be my last.
here isnt any other guild, well maybe one, what fancy me.
good chats, friends who have been there soon over 1 year.
know each other probably better what real life neighbours :D

V

vestax

Started off as GM of Shadow Brothers

then I Quit the game

Came back on a temp basis and joined The Dragon Senate

Got back into the game full time so wanted to join an active RvR guild (Lords of England)

Too many members in LoE and it didnt "feel" like a guild so i left to join Servants of the Lake.

Thats 4 guilds since day 1 of daoc euro

Some people think im a guild whore but screw em, i have met many people, made many friends and have had much fun. Thats all that matters :)

B

Blue Ix

Always been in warders on Prydwen, on Excalibur though.. Mostly Celtic Fist, some Lady of the Lake and a lil bit of Vengeance.

W

<Wels>

The Chosen(merged with) -> Crusaders(most left to) -> Lords of England

15 months of daoc

R

Runolaz

One of the 8 first FoM that spawned over a year ago. Never been in another guild.

Y

Yussef

Started in Avenging Angels, had to disband due to a bug and formed Destiny Angels. We disbanded that due to the shit name and formed Angels of Vengence. Was around there for about 13 months then joined The Last Watch.

K

Korebwyn

First guild was Guardians of light in beta.
Second guild was servants of the lake.
Left sotl due to some issues/disagreements and stuff.
Joined Lords of england <cries>.
had a good time in loe until imo it got too big.
left prydwen around x-mas to level an enchanter in pbae xp group on hib/excal.
Joined Vengeance and still playing there.
VGN is best of the guilds i've been in :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Danish Huscarls
Nolby Pride
Servants of the Lake
Lords of England
The Last Watch

C

cadiva

Yes, I'm still in the same guild and we still have the vast majority of original members in it since we moved from our old beta guild to the new one a couple of weeks after retail.

O

old.windforce

Order of Bahamut - left due to different opionions

The Dragon Senate - has its problems but great guild to be in

K

krait

First guild I joined was Britains Elite Army (small but mainly older players/couples) ,when BEA folded due to too many people leaving Daoc ,most of the remaining members joined Disciples of Aldur because we enjoyed playing together and were all quite good friends.
Been there ever since and unless something serious happens i'll always be there whilst i'm playing Daoc.
:)

O

old.Kerosene

Was still a n00b (lvl 12) when I joined

THE MERRY MEN!!!!

Was there ever since throughout all my Albion days.

I got bored of DAoC though and left but came back 3 months later deciding to give Hibernia a go. Got a new account and gave The Merry Men my old account to use as their buffbot. I believe Northstarr is paying for that account now.

Best bunch of blokes I've played any game with. Ever.

C

Coren

Started out in The Damned aswell. That kinda fell apart pretty soon and I've been in SotL ever since. :cool:

M

mirieth

I was in the Templars for about 8 months then moved to AoV for about 2 months, been in Public Enemies since then and I don't plan on moving again :).

K

kinag

I was in the same guild until it so to speak vanished due to some problems, I would see myself as a loyal man considering that, not been changing guilds all the time, been in two guilds, the first, and me and my brothers guild wich also vanished cause we left the game (but i came back :p)

D

Dwarfdeep

Had a brief encounter with Ex Libris Horadrim (now Evilution i think).

Joined Jormungandr on Mid/Pryd and gonna stay there til i eventually quit the game.

O

old.Xarr

founded and been in 'odins æresgarde' since retail release... not playing too much these days though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom