Guild - cant remember the word, bollocks Im going to bed.

H

hercules-df

Just wondering how many people are with the same guild they first joined.

Loyalty is the word to go in topic but i cant see the mouse so bollocks to that too :)

G

Gerta Ugbash

Started a Jorm, always been a Jorm, will always be a Jorm.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

J

Jonaldo

Was in Hibernian Dragon Slayers for longer than I was even active in the game :D till I finally did cancel my account.

Best damn Hib/Pryd guild there will ever be!

G

Gimly

Joined a guild called the Damned at level 13 till level 24/25 then left them to join Griffon Knight. Now been with GK for about 14 months.

J

jonstone

I was in the damned too Gimly :) then join Guardians of Allbion who turned into GoP.

G

Gimly

Originally posted by jonstone
I was in the damned too Gimly :) then join Guardians of Allbion who turned into GoP.

How long were you with them for? dont remember seeing Munro or Jonstone..

I joined them when the ave level was about 23 but left about 1 week before they all split up :(

G

Gadd

when i first started playing about 13 months ago, i joined griffon knight and stayed with them for a little while, but i realised everyone was too high for me so i joined this little guild called paladin paradise stayed with them for a while then stayed guildless for a loooong time only to join Dark Llama Knights

mind you on hib/excal i've always been with The Fallen Order <cheers> those guys rule.

W

Whandall

Silent Death - from the beggining till the end of the world! :clap:

U

Urme the Legend

I was in one guild about 3 weeks.. then changed to FoM and been here over a year now.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Was going to post brief history (zzz for everyone) but decided on this instead (maybe slightly less zzz):

Guild loyalty?

No such thing.

People loyalty. That's where its at.

It's earned, never freelly given and sometimes you don't find out if you have true loyalty amongst peers until you are truely, deeply, in the shit. Sometimes you find the hard way you only thought you had it. Don't expect it back if you haven't given it.

A group of people (a guild?) is nothing without good people. About 95% of people get together for convenience and their own benefit. Its that other 5% that make it worth it.

/philosophy off ;)

C

~Clarky~

been in AoP for 9-10months now :D, bloody nice ppl :D

O

old.linnet

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Was going to post brief history (zzz for everyone) but decided on this instead (maybe slightly less zzz):

Guild loyalty?

No such thing.

People loyalty. That's where its at.

<salutes Roo>

I think you are one of the people I regret that I will never meet.

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Ive been AoV from the start (avenging angels back then) and will remain member till i stop playing :)

S

Silenzio

does it count if all the guild ive been in... r no more? ;P

*GuildBane*

A

adari

my first guild was Prophets of Light, which went down fairly quickly, after that i've been in the Order of the Azure bonds i think, vox dei, strife adn now im in black legion

L

LordjOX

Was in AoP (Avengers of Pendragon) (albion) about a year ago with my lvl 36 sorcerer, nice ppl in that guild;) kinda miss it.

deleted sorcerer, moved to mid, played a couple of hours in mid. deleted that char, moved back to albion. got bored... took a very long break...

And ended in Iron Pookha Wolves, and not gonna leave- small guild but very nice people! :)

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
It's earned, never freelly given and sometimes you don't find out if you have true loyalty amongst peers until you are truely, deeply, in the shit. Sometimes you find the hard way you only thought you had it. Don't expect it back if you haven't given it.

So true :clap:

And yes i've been in 2 guilds so far, but the second guild was made from the members of the first guild when it fell apart (gm quited and at that time you couldnt have more than 1 gm).

C

Cyradix

First guild was The Royal Guards (TRG) on alb/exc.
Got bored, quit and went back to UO.

A friend convinced me to give mid/pryd a try and I've been a member of Fedaykin ever since :D

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by Tasans
So true :clap:

And yes i've been in 2 guilds so far, but the second guild was made from the members of the first guild when it fell apart (gm quited and at that time you couldnt have more than 1 gm).
Same here... and same guild in fact. Was in the founding group of both guilds and GoV as a name was my idea so I can't really leave now can I :D

But as has been said, it's about the people not the guild.

O

old.The McScrooges

I'm an unloyal bastard, I've been in 4 albion guilds.
But I only moved once :(

Chosen absorbed by Crusaders absorbed by LoE left for Rigante.
Then I ran away to join the Hibbies. So I'm not even loyal to the realm I started in :p

And its loyalty to guild members more than anything. Otherwise you're being loyal to a chat room.

B

blain

When I first started playin I joined Thor's Thunderguard, but then left when the very inactive guild leader suddenly demanded 10g a week to have access to guild emblem.

Started Modi's Marauders, which became Vikingar.
Closed down Vikingar and moved nearly entire guild to Fedaykin
Had a fall out with some peeps in Fedaykin,
Joined Bounty Hunters......and plan on staying. (UC needs me to give him directions around Mularn.)

M

MesS°

Started in Preatoriens wich disolved moved to HB been there ever since...

O

old.Belorfyn

I'm still in same guild I first joined :)
We had same guild with same members when we played UO too :)

K

klavrynd

was in Memento Mori for about a year until we merged with warders

F

Flimgoblin

some random folks I met whilst xping at level 6 dragged me to camelot and forced me to make a guild...

can't seem to find the command to get out if it though...

D

Demrog

My first guild in beta was Purple Warriors.... my current guild? Purple Warriors!

Of course I had brief excursions into Head Hunters and spent time with an alt or two in the PW sister guild Talons Reach but for the most part PW was and is home.

O

old.Trine Aquavit

When I was a noob I joined a guild from a fly-by invite. Can't even remember the name, but they no longer exist. I stayed a week and then left. I didn't join another guild until I was about level 25, when I joined SC - I have been with them ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom