Guild Beta and System-Requirements

Harle

Fledgling Freddie
So, we got the beta invite and of course we didn't get enough slots for all the people who want in.
The first idea for "sorting them out" was the system requirements, as it says you would need a "reasonably high-powered computer". People who don't fill these requirements don't get their spot, and the guild can't give that slot to another player.

Since it would be a shame to lose a slot in that way, does anyone know where to draw the line for a "reasonably high-powered computer" ?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I read that if u can run LotM without problem u can run W.A.R

guid0

Fledgling Freddie
i heard a rumor it was playable on a dual p3 1.13, 1.5gb ram and an ATI 1650.
though the client uses ~1.5gb so 1gig players should have loooooong loading times.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
I would definately reccomend against anything below a pentium 3.2ghz or athon 3000, since my last machine was a 3200 athlon with a 6600gt and that struggled a teeny bit.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
2GB or more is pretty much necessary. The current WAR version is not optimized, so it takes more power than it will when the final product ships.

(But it looks awesome already. :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I was a noob and registered on my work pc, probably why i never got into beta :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
you can update your dxdiag on the war-europe site.

Am i too late tho? i think i remember reading about beta invites going out every few week's/months, but didn't know if this was true?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I'd guess they'd check the requirements every time they choose people... so probably not too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom