Games Guide for Priest of mitra?

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Just Bought Age of Conan and in like 2 days it gonna get to his final destination.

my question to any guy that played the beta or playing it now is... whats the starting stats you giving him if you want to play a more passive healing buffing priest of mitra(caster) but just with some tricks of the offensive line to get away on pvp? is it able to do anything solo for exp purposes only? ty for the help.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You don't have starting stats, the races make no difference except class choice.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
PoM is not really the way you might expect it to play, from example in any other game as a main healer if you got jumped by 3 or 4 mobs 2 or 3 levels above you your toast. As a PoM this is just a good way to xp.
here`s a feats calc:

The Age of Conan Feat Calculator | Home

Personally I went down the Vengeance line for the improved smite, cleaning fire, sacred fire and really enjoy it. Xping is not a problem solo or in a group as the class is very powerful.

PewPewAS50.50

Banned
PoM just the hell nerfed out of them ae grind-wise

Havn't noticed any nerfing at all.

Still can kill 4-5 mobs 2 levels higher then myself ( mind you this is in crap gear ). I opted for maximum dmg spec though in divintiny and the 1st two feats in vengeance.

I run with powerpots and can nonestop pull 4-5 mobs. Grinding atm is quicker then questing ( at lvl 45 ) :eek:..

Doing 800 dmg with rebuke on mobs, add a crit and 1200-1400 dmg. 400-650 dmg with smite and lance. Some mobs I do 350 dmg on, the variance is abit gay.

PvP tis easy imo, use a health pot, lay 2x hots, and pwn the fool. Killed a lvl 58 guardian yesterday at lvl 45, was easy. Hitting him for 600 dmg nonestop.

Nerf inc? Think so :confused:

Tilda

Your ae was turned into a much smaller dot

*ahem* you mean the bugged feat combination was smacked back into line?

admittidly they could have stopped one feat working when the other was active, or made the damage scale, but honestly its hard to see how the way it was wasn't OP'ed.

PewPewAS50.50

Banned
Your ae was turned into a much smaller dot

I didn't spec into Vengeance, do more damage from divinity really, also has superior survivability if you spec so your AoF doesn't penalize you anymore.

Also the cleanising fire thing was never meant to be anything then a dot :)

/edit

What I do is pull with holdy aoe debuff.

1) Stack the mobs
2) rebuke
3) Lance
4)Repulse ( mobs start to die here if they are 2-4 levels higher and not holy resistant )
5) Lance
6) rebuke
7) Repulse

Can do 4-6 higher con mob like this, or 10-20 lower cons, they will never be able to do enough dmg to kill you. If you team up with a ToS who have gone feats who up Totem dmg you can kill 20 mobs in 10 seconds using repulse to knock them down after they all agroo to the tos :x

lairiodd

Loyal Freddie
What's the story with AE and lance, sometimes it hits all mobs and sometimes not?

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Its just the area of effect, i find lance hits all mobs 95% of the time if they are all in front of you. Its smite which never seems to hit more than 1.

lairiodd

Loyal Freddie
It's CAE, but if you are being attacked by 3, it only hits 1 ... I tried to step backwards to get them closer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom