Guess what..... ?

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
nfd get sad when told not to add? :(

legacy manage not to add, even severance, the old kings of the zergyaddydoom managed it a bit (ye gods!)

oh and /hug quin :fluffle:

sad no, and being told no, but when somebody starts "/yell Fuck off NFD" i take exception to, we play for a bit of fun not to get aggro from people in ur same realm, we could ofc start a flame war but what will that achieve and will also bring friction to those outside the problem, so we just ignore it and i think u will find the majority of hibs get on well with NFD people..

btw to clarify a point to u m8, when we ran monday nite the 1st group we fought with was mids near bold t3, another mid group saw the fight and didnt add, when we killed the 1st group they attacked after, fair enough, at the same time another mid group added, we released came back and fought another mid fg again near bold T3 at which stage MAELSTROM group with u in it added on it, so get off ur fucking high horse,

Thing is, show me a thread where any NFD person has whined about getting added on in fg vs fg fights, we dont, we sometimes win, sometimes lose but we take our beating and get on with it, maybe u shud grow some balls and do the same ya big baby or cant u take ur beating?

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
Thing is, show me a thread where any NFD person has whined about getting added on in fg vs fg fights, we dont,

Dont make me search for any random AoD thread Jupi :)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
Dont make me search for any random AoD thread Jupi :)

nah thats flaming, whining is when u complain about something or somebody, flaming is when u basically tell somebody to stfu noob etc there is a subtle difference :D i dont whine tbh, i do flame quite alot :D

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
So your group runs and prefers 8v8 fights, but you didn't know that other guild groups would not want you adding, unless you were told about it? Seems strange.. but nm

I said that if we added & grps didnt want us to..all it took was for someone to /send & say summit like please dont add on us again, instead of /yelling abuse (immature & un-called for tbh) How were we suposed to know that the grp we added on didnt need help? As i said in my earlier post, theres been times we have been added on when we didnt need it, but chances are the grps that add on us dont know if we need help or not... what we dont do is /yell f&ck off (grp) ...nice way to treat realm mates & earn brownie points ;)

Stupeh, I have spoken to someone in your guild via /send which is partly why i made the earlier post i did.. to try put this behind us, but it seems you dont want to let it go & you insist on carrying it on... just like when i /send you the night it happened.. you carried on & in the end i just /ignored you.. ive had a chat with someone more sensible/grown up in your guild than yourself & hopefully this can now be put behind us.

I was a member of Sev for a good while, but left when most of its original crew left (pips/TT/mad/ilias/Rheia etc) Plenty of times we went out RvR & got added on, but not once did we treat the grps that added the way you have...chances are our driver or someone else in our grp politely asked by /send not to add on us again ;)

If you expect never to be added on & when you do get added on your going to spit your dummy out like you did this time, then maybe its time for you to think about weather being in a GG is for you ? you WILL be added on again (not by us ofc) but other grps.. such as randoms/zergs etc.. Telling eveyone that adds on you to f*ck off is the wrong attitude. Did you stop & think that maybe some of your group members/guild dont appreciate you telling realm mates to f*ck off no matter what the cause? I know most peeps in Sev & they are nice/friendly guys/gals ..maybe in future you should think before you type or do it in /send instead of trying to bring your guild down with your mouth.

Bops

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Seems once again theres a misinformed person, several times i've pm'd people and asked politely if you could stop adding, seems the /yell was the only thing that got through.. Anyway yes, let's see if we can put it behind us.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
stupeh said:
Seems once again theres a misinformed person, several times i've pm'd people and asked politely if you could stop adding, seems the /yell was the only thing that got through.. Anyway yes, let's see if we can put it behind us.
Haha, the way you speak to me on irc makes it hard to believe you could ask people anything nicely :p

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
stupeh said:

Considering it's not the first time you've had a 'fuck off NFD' tantum recently, i think any requests coming from you woulda been regarded, I'll put it politely, 'highly humourous'. A bit like all the sweetness and light coming from you now.

(first time around was pretty funny tbh, got the fuck off response cos we cleared a grp of albs sieging a hib tower you and Hobbes were camping. How unsporting !!).

Anyhow i really don't give a shit about the adding issue on way or another. We ran over maelstrom grp 10s after they finished with GA, which it seems is a cardinal sin. Otherwise we weren't any angels, we did add a couple of other fights and make a bad job of pulling off due to 'shall we? sharn't we?' stuff on /g. Got added on loads, albs mids both at once etc, no whine from us, couldn't care less, chaotic nature of frontiers part of the fun of game imo, good fg fights the icing on the cake, blah blah.

Was fun night anyhow, ran tank grp which is unusual for us and did okay with it. Should be out tonight so u can add on us, whine some more etc...

Be seeing you ;)

Mael, 50th ment.

Eradicate

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
love.gif

Well spoken m8

Eradicate

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
radar, seems so quite often, victory.. ahh well, 1 out of 2 is something

dopi rocks though, you should go run with other decent players :/