guess the real time the account page is up

johanl

Fledgling Freddie
Did the thought cross their minds that "maybe?" they should write about the problem that they're currently trying to solve...

Maybe that's just me, thinking thats common manor... Doesn't seem like those frenchmen have enough brains to figure that out theirselves.

Between 300.000 - 800.000 people are sitting patiently waiting for the AC page to start working, and they don't even bother to keep us up to date..

Runoff

Fledgling Freddie
This is why we need official forums not fansite spread out everywhere. Dont think any Eu staff have posted anywhere today about situation.

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
This is why we need official forums not fansite spread out everywhere. Dont think any Eu staff have posted anywhere today about situation.

Yep my thoughts exactly. Blizzard had one, not that it was fun to use. But certainly simple to view updates at.

Btw the character code isnt showing on my registration form so im stuck at that bit : ) yay i love GOA. Doac EU flash backs aplenty.

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Apparently the pages are up now, but I cant sign up still On page 2 it says: "Please copy the characters in the image" but there's no fecking image!!

Good old GOA, nothing has changed :clap:

Cordain

Fledgling Freddie

I could be wrong but i think GOA had forums up for a while around the launch of DAOC. They soon shut them down when they realizet that 90% of the posts were about GOA's support being pure crap and people urging others to switch to the US servers.

Since it seems the support is about the same after all these years, i doubt the posts on the forum would be any different eighter.

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Apparently the pages are up now, but I cant sign up still On page 2 it says: "Please copy the characters in the image" but there's no fecking image!!

Good old GOA, nothing has changed :clap:

there is characters now.. but next page gives error 414 :clap:

and my guess is 7pm

Evulmode

Fledgling Freddie
i really hope they can manage to get login servers up before the end of beta.
but then again, its GOA... expect the worse.

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
well im back from the car boot sale ,i got nothing.

I can see that the Goa web site is not working still. But then again i did expect it although i was blinded by the people saying that Goa has changed and since they have moved things will be alot better.

Although i do respect when things first start you get problems , But we seem to be having a problem even getting started

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom