Competition Guess the amount of boob AK and WOWER have touched :P

Uara

Part of the furniture
and by intrigued we mean we don't much care

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
So you know it is better than the uni's we are going to how?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Mainly because megadave's location is 'Kent university', and that is at whom my comment was directed.

London is a pretty big place.

Unless you can give specifics, you are still a talentless little girl - sorry!

P.S - Not to mention Kent is still a fantastic uni in it's own rights, and excels very strongly in certain subjects!

Kalashnikov

Fledgling Freddie
London is a pretty big place.

Unless you can give specifics, you are still a talentless little girl - sorry!

P.S - Not to mention Kent is still a fantastic uni in it's own rights, and excels very strongly in certain subjects!

I don't feel I have to prove myself to random internet losers, so you can guess it. I'm happy in the knowledge that I am certainly NOT talentless, as here I am, sitting in my uni room. My BETTER THAN KENT uni room :kissit:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I don't feel I have to prove myself to random internet losers, so you can guess it. I'm happy in the knowledge that I am certainly NOT talentless, as here I am, sitting in my uni room. My BETTER THAN KENT uni room :kissit:

I can sit here in the delight that I am more intelligent than you.

Swings and roundabouts eh?

Someone is always more clever than someone else - using it as a 'strength' is stupid.

Kalashnikov

Fledgling Freddie
I can sit here in the delight that I am more intelligent than you.

Swings and roundabouts eh?

Someone is always more clever than someone else - using it as a 'strength' is stupid.

Oh, but it IS a strength, and I doubt very much that you're more intelligent.

kirennia

Part of the furniture

Dorimor? Don't get why people are still trying to guess which uni people are going to. It's what you make of the place that counts anyway and having a crappy elitist attitude toward other people... must be a very fun life. Personally I don't care if someone works in a bakery or are a rocket science in order to have a good conversation with them.

Academics do not = intelligence... and even if you think they do, what's the point of being intelligent if you're going to be a miserable bastard towards other people.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, but it IS a strength, and I doubt very much that you're more intelligent.

The realisation will come eventually.

I use to be just as deluded as you are - although by 15/16 you usually realize such things, but there are late bloomers in the world!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Hey, I didn't come here to make friends. I came here to laugh at you all.

Laugh at us for what? being geeks? ...whilst you brag about your intellect. haha, you really did a number on us.

Kalashnikov

Fledgling Freddie
Laugh at us for what? being geeks? ...whilst you brag about your intellect. haha, you really did a number on us.

No actually - to laugh at the sadacts who had their little society set up to spam TSR. But then I realised you're on a forum called 'Dark Age of Camelot', and you ALL became funny.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
No actually - to laugh at the sadacts who had their little society set up to spam TSR. But then I realised you're on a forum called 'Dark Age of Camelot', and you ALL became funny.

so when you said 'no' you meant 'yes'?

aight

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Superiority complexes rarely show that the person is actually superior in any way... you obviously have one for thinking someones actions dictate they're stupid then following suit and doing the exact same thing, thinking you're above it. To think you're above such a thing then doing it anyway... really, if you think you're intelligent, you're not going about showing it in a very 'clever' way.

Kalashnikov

Fledgling Freddie
I love it. I've just managed to do what I came here to do - wind you guys up in return for the spam some of the members on here put on TSR. Laters, suckers.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I'm just replying as my characters fight on auto mode on FF12.

No loss for me :d

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Can't you stay a bit longer because you've clearly not wound anyone up.

Kalashnikov

Fledgling Freddie
:sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex:
Can't you stay a bit longer because you've clearly not wound anyone up.
:sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::bazbeer::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex:

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
copy and paste would eradicate those spelling mistakes. but you're so intelligent i'm sure it was just a test.

Kalashnikov

Fledgling Freddie
:m00::m00::m00::m00::m00::m00::m00::m00::m00::m00::m00::m00::m00::m00::m00::m00::m00::m00::m00::m00::m00::m00::m00:
copy and paste would eradicate those spelling mistakes. but you're so intelligent i'm sure it was just a test.

:twak::twak::twak::twak::twak::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Olgaline

FH is my second home
so it's friday evening, your at Uni, and an 18' year old?
what in gods name are you doing "home" ?

I sure never spent my Friday nights trolling forums when I was 18....

whats tsr ?

Kalashnikov

Fledgling Freddie
so it's friday evening, your at Uni, and an 18' year old?
what in gods name are you doing "home" ?

I sure never spent my Friday nights trolling forums when I was 18....

whats tsr ?

Well, I have an essay I'm supposed to be doing, but it's boring. So I'm trolling instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom