What console will you play the game on

Votes: 26 52.0%
  • PS3

Votes: 24 48.0%

• Total voters

Yaka

Part of the furniture
yep

the special delivery bag had no stamp on wither the normal lick type ones, or the franking lables, or the normal post office white square labels.

oh and seeign as you werk for games, if i order a elite would it get here with my gta4 order?

Yaka

Part of the furniture
360 ltd edition shipped by gameplay, fuck knows wots happened to the ps3 version

Roken

One of Freddy's beloved
360 - reason I bought the console, multiplayer GTA was always a dream!

Yaka

Part of the furniture
its mp on both, just major dl content is for 360.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I really am lookin forward to this game now i have just been watchin some MP videos now and it looks really fun.

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
PS3 for me just because I don't have my projector hooked up to my 360 yet (really need to buy an AV reciever) and I can't be bothered to swap them over.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Ooh, I just swung it.

360 for me, haven't got a PS3 and won't feel the need for one any time soon either.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
What? GTA: London ftw, its the same game everytime with slightly diff graphics/vehicles/radio stations, what the hell are you lot frothing about?

I'd like to thank you for mentioning the best GTA in the series. I loved being able to drive around my old town in that game.

Also, as I've got a PS3, so I'll be (eventually) buying it on this console. Even if I had the 360, I'd still buy it for the PS3 from what game reviewers have been saying.. FPS lag on the 360 version, graphic glitches (some on the PS3 too) AND for the best reason... Every other one has been on PS formats and I've finished them all on PS formats.

If you own both consoles... 360 for the DLC. If you're a fanboi, on the PS3 because of the previous games and it just seems right.

I've got friends who own both consoles, both obviously have some parts better than the other, but.. Will see when it comes to GTA.

I'd appriciate any proper reviews of this game.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Got it for my 360. An excellent game and very fun in Multiplayer. :)

I've not noticed any FPS or glitches yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom