gt-dmg at lord on keeptakes

foolou

Fledgling Freddie
This issue turned up today and i'm curious what you all think about it.

With very little practise everyone can set his gt on the keeplord of a keep and start hitting him from outside or from courtyard, while all doors or at least the last one is still up.
Basicly that's the entire thing about gt .. it's crap dmg but you can hit through walls.
Someone today said he'd not like the gters to do that because it would be kinda wrong, but i don't see any point in not using gtaoe to attack a keeplord, even if no1 is hitting him in melee at that time.

Bloodclot

Banned
foolou said:
This issue turned up today and i'm curious what you all think about it.

With very little practise everyone can set his gt on the keeplord of a keep and start hitting him from outside or from courtyard, while all doors or at least the last one is still up.
Basicly that's the entire thing about gt .. it's crap dmg but you can hit through walls.
Someone today said he'd not like the gters to do that because it would be kinda wrong, but i don't see any point in not using gtaoe to attack a keeplord, even if no1 is hitting him in melee at that time.

ardamel tried that on nottmoor when hibs had the keep 1week ago. we had serveral GTaoe rm's at the back of the keep and GTing the lord. the first 2 nukes hitted the lord. but after that, the lord moved. maybe a floor down on stairs. the GTrm's just couldn't hit the lord anymore.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
ardamel tried that on nottmoor when hibs had the keep 1week ago. we had serveral GTaoe rm's at the back of the keep and GTing the lord. the first 2 nukes hitted the lord. but after that, the lord moved. maybe a floor down on stairs. the GTrm's just couldn't hit the lord anymore.

We set up trebs to interrupt you guys because you almost killed the lord, we had to heal him loads. GT should not be able to do that IMO, it should not be able to land through a roofed structure imo, sure is fine on battlements etc.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
gtae is one of the only ways of hitting hibs because of the mass shrroms they use on keep defence

Bloodclot

Banned
nol said:
We set up trebs to interrupt you guys because you almost killed the lord, we had to heal him loads. GT should not be able to do that IMO, it should not be able to land through a roofed structure imo, sure is fine on battlements etc.

oh it worked? (ld'd 5minuts after first try) could be new solution for ninja raids. but that would still be wrong. i just like the ol fashion doorbashing way, but the plan still was funny :)

Frontiers will change GT targets; spells won't affect GT's who are under a roof (MG-rooms, Lord Rooms) (correct me if i am wrong plz). and pbaoe diesn't work trough doors/walls anymore (correct me if i am wrong).

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Heh, my RM, Exioce's warrior and a healer stood out back of Hurbury trying to take the keep using only GTAoE :)
This was back before upgradable keeps and when GTAoE double hit occasionaly, although it was before guard stopped interupts.
We were there for a good hour or so before we convinced a guild SB to come and check on the Lord's HP and he discovered a blue con cleric had been chain healing the lord the entire time :m00:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Rulke said:
Heh, my RM, Exioce's warrior and a healer stood out back of Hurbury trying to take the keep using only GTAoE :)
This was back before upgradable keeps and when GTAoE double hit occasionaly, although it was before guard stopped interupts.
We were there for a good hour or so before we convinced a guild SB to come and check on the Lord's HP and he discovered a blue con cleric had been chain healing the lord the entire time :m00:
roflmao.gif

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
Rulke said:
hahahaha, omg :D

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Rulke said:

lol pffff :p

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:

Didnt we kill the lord with gtae one day when you hibs took keeps a few days before you took powerrelic back last time?

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Didnt we kill the lord with gtae one day when you hibs took keeps a few days before you took powerrelic back last time?

Yea and a few days ago Mids did it with Bledmeer. I don't find it funny. It's just annoying and destoys the fun of keep takes. If i would have 1123 gtaoers on an keep raid i would make sure that none of them would try to kill the lord this way.

!!!!!!11

!

Der Icebreaker

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Rulke said:
Heh, my RM, Exioce's warrior and a healer stood out back of Hurbury trying to take the keep using only GTAoE
We were there for a good hour or so before we convinced a guild SB to come and check on the Lord's HP and he discovered a blue con cleric had been chain healing the lord the entire time
:m00: :m00: :m00:

saks

Fledgling Freddie
gtae is nice! you get chance to hit some thats definding a very well guarded keep :p

nol

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Yes that time you killed all of uss too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom