GS/ASE/???

O

old.nexus8

Just a quick one, can anyone recommend a viable alternative to Game Spy for connecting to MOH servers? The All Seeing Eye seems good (hmm, looks like Wireplay to me) but costs (and I'm in-between jobs at the mo). Anyone know of another prog worth taking a look at?
Cheers all!

[DAD]Nexus8

T

throdgrain

Ase dont cost unless u choose to register it m8 :)

O

old.nexus8

ASE

Ah, well, the version I got says it's an evaluation version only and after a month I'd have to register. Does this mean I have to pay or, like WinZip et al, I can just carry on using it?
Or do you have a URL I can link to to get it?
Cheers Throd :)

P

Pac^

Or do you have a URL I can link to to get it?

ummmmm....wat are u implying here??? ;)

after yr evaluation period u can carry on using it, although I'm led to believe that registered users have ASE scanner priority, unlimited buddies and desktop server monitoring windows. Is it worth registering? well that depends if u have a spare $20 left on yr credit card limit.

O

old.nexus8

No implications, me old son .... do I have a spare twenty quid? Nope.
So far as Winzip goes, I've always kinda wondered what the heck is the point of offering a "limited" piece of software that em, is kinda, not limited?! Odd.
Anyway, I guess I can logon to games OK through MOH itself.

O

old.LoveQafferAngel

I think you can use ASE as long as you want in reality but sme things are disabled. I think I used it for about 6-7 weeks but I have now registered it. Cos I like it.

T

throdgrain

I registered it also after a couple of months, but you dont have to_Only difference is you get less buddys on your list and sometimes its slower to refresh as its saving the scanners for us registered users :)
Link is www.udpsoft.com/eye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom