Grtz mids on yet another AC raid

Conway

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:
relic raid all you want during the evening, it's great fun :)

/agree

I wasn't well last night and had problems. I didn't sleep until 3 am, I was awake early, they still manage to do things at a time that avoids any chance of me having fun. I don't mind things happening when I'm at the pub or something. I may not be there, but there are lots of people online who have the chance to take part. Lately the amount happening at 5 am compared to either daytime or evening has got out of hand. Its just been silly and excluding everyone. Lets have fun at times when people are around, or there won't be any of us bothering to play any longer.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
tbh, as long as at least 1 relic changes hands EVERY week, i see it as a positive thing !

I don`t like those static everlasting deadlocks.

And Yes Relics are OP and should be tuned down, but as long as they change hands this often, it is ok.

no more 2 years without relics or 1 realm having all 3 same relics for 2 years. THAT IS BAD.

2 weeks of 4 relics , 2 weeks of no relics, all fine by me.

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
Muylaetrix said:
tbh, as long as at least 1 relic changes hands EVERY week, i see it as a positive thing !

I don`t like those static everlasting deadlocks.

And Yes Relics are OP and should be tuned down, but as long as they change hands this often, it is ok.

no more 2 years without relics or 1 realm having all 3 same relics for 2 years. THAT IS BAD.

2 weeks of 4 relics , 2 weeks of no relics, all fine by me.

I agree. It puts more depth into this game instead of l33t fgs roaming for rps.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i had respect for mids, now some lil kids have dragged the realm rep down to the same level as CM.... way the go.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Whine whine whine again. Not the same shit as in the last Relic thread. relics are back to the right owners. i dont know and certainly dont care who ac-ed the relic, hoped they had fun doing it.

And plese bring it to midgard, and please do it with more skills then the last time, u didnt get far then :wanker:

Agony

Fledgling Freddie
i dont support Ac raids but aint the relic back where it suposed to be now ?Ballanced xD

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
And plese bring it to midgard, and please do it with more skills then the last time, u didnt get far then :wanker:

Atleast we try it (and sometimes it works out) because we have teh skills!

:wanker:

Agony

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:
Wow well done, Mids! Who do we have to thank this time? DH still having a irl event? :m00:
Dun Ailinne claimed by Sc so gues someone from youre guild was there aswell ore went there earlyer today to claim it :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Congax said:
Jamie, stop trying to kill my runemaster in a fg :D
I would of killed you aswell but decided not to chance /release again so i ran :p

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Agony said:
Dun Ailinne claimed by Sc so gues someone from youre guild was there aswell ore went there earlyer today to claim it :)

Looking into it atm.. Im no officer in my guild so dont have any real impact of the major rvr stratetics. I do not however condone this action at all. :mad:

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
witch relic did mid ac? Just was on and seemed it was back to 2-2-2. Sorry to say but i doubt it was DH again, ppl are sleeping at these times when they aint got holidays.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
WTG Mids glad you never held on to Relic long enough to get any benefits.

Spoilsports Relic been in Ailinne for weeks and you couldn't do a primetime raid to get it :wanker:

So glad albs took it off you

Soulja

hrala

Fledgling Freddie
it did´nt help matters that a Hib guild let Ailinne drop to lvl 1 yesterday.

for unknown reason´s, so it was prob not a lvl 10 keep at the time
of attack anyway.

:twak:

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
hrala said:
it did´nt help matters that a Hib guild let Ailinne drop to lvl 1 yesterday.

for unknown reason´s, so it was prob not a lvl 10 keep at the time
of attack anyway.

:twak:

Could be they ran low on bps though, as far as I can recall it was Golden Age who had ail claimed and they havn't been active for donkeys.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Solari said:
Could be they ran low on bps though, as far as I can recall it was Golden Age who had ail claimed and they havn't been active for donkeys.
If they ran out of bp's, it should have been autoreleased.
If it's lvl was dropped to lvl 1 ,things start smelling a bit foul, as a handover to another guild would have been a lot more logical.

Danita

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
I don't have the all the information here, so I don't have a clue to what happened. I logged ~23.30 CET. At this point we still had Fensalir Faste. During the night someone from SC released it to claim Dun Ailinne. This goes against guild policy. We have enough GBP's to keep a midgard keep claimed, god knows guilds claiming own keeps/towers seem rare enough. Us having DA wouldn't benefit our guild or our realm since it was empty and of no value at all.

Since we apparently had it claimed someone from SC must have been there, we can't forbid our members to go on AC raids though.

Where was the relic put after capturing it?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Caeli said:
I don't have the all the information here, so I don't have a clue to what happened. I logged ~23.30 CET. At this point we still had Fensalir Faste. During the night someone from SC released it to claim Dun Ailinne. This goes against guild policy. We have enough GBP's to keep a midgard keep claimed, god knows guilds claiming own keeps/towers seem rare enough. Us having DA wouldn't benefit our guild or our realm since it was empty and of no value at all.

Since we apparently had it claimed someone from SC must have been there, we can't forbid our members to go on AC raids though.

Where was the relic put after capturing it?

Caeli you gimp, we had lost fens before i took ailinne. Relic was already gone, so i ninja'ed ailline at like 11 Gmt and claimed it for like the 30 minutes we were there. No one had released Fens, albs had just taken it during the night, and when you came on this morning, it must have looked like we had released fens was all.:) when that wasn't the case as we had already lost fens during the night after mids had ac'ed a relic at like 6 am or something wasn't it?

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Guess that solves the Mystery of the Keep Releaser then. :)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Good to have that figured out.

Now the question is:

Who was the mids that took that relic in the first place?

hrala

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Caeli you gimp, we had lost fens before i took ailinne. Relic was already gone, so i ninja'ed ailline at like 11 Gmt and claimed it for like the 30 minutes we were there. No one had released Fens, albs had just taken it during the night, and when you came on this morning, it must have looked like we had released fens was all.:) when that wasn't the case as we had already lost fens during the night after mids had ac'ed a relic at like 6 am or something wasn't it?

aye i logged on a 7 uk time and it said like alline had been taken 2 hours before and relic was put into fens where the albs took that about a hour later

what i was talking about was why a relic keep was allowed to drop to lvl 1.

it should of been given to a guild with enougth BP´s to take over .
before getting so low a level.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
hrala said:
aye i logged on a 7 uk time and it said like alline had been taken 2 hours before and relic was put into fens where the albs took that about a hour later

what i was talking about was why a relic keep was allowed to drop to lvl 1.

it should of been given to a guild with enougth BP´s to take over .
before getting so low a level.

Ailinne was level 1 lol? Bah i could of ninja'ed it! Ninja as n climb over the walls, not ac btw. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom