Grtz Invy

RS|Pikoah

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, thid is for fun, it is fun, u can zerg, solo or go in small grps and theres almost always a fight, and you say why get MS? just a title, nothing special, why play big boy RvR when it's boring, frustrating? for rp? wow...little numbers make me pwn yeah !!!!! play for fun not for eliteness, or be elite and have fun- both in thid. To call it kiddie RvR is a big mistake, i know rr11's and people with a rr2 at max who enjoy thid most in daoc.

Thidranki is also fun due there not being arties/ml's,. ToA basically that takes ur whole life over trying to complete, where as in thid u can roll a toon and be ready in under a day :) and be playing/killing and experimenting.

:cheers:

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Baldrian said:
Nope, cant say I am. All my toons starts with Baldy ;)
Mostly played my inf the last week or so, started on wizz today to get a change.

ah so you are baldytwine the inconnu inf then, not a bad inf mate,

gettin master soldier is'nt for bragging rights mate, its just to show that you can play your char, no more than that,I honestly dont realise why people flame Bg'ers, i feel bg is a great example of actual skills, i have seen some people play classes that aint OP at all and still clear out a few people, and OP warloks fall to free armor lvl20's,

thid has the gr8 advantage of no RA's or Toa hence wen u hit summa u aint gonna be turned into summa and someone cant DT u with a Bracer.... imo thid is a gr8 place,

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Xrystofer said:
Gratz lol i remeber u xp with your RM at eras :worthy: i wasnt fast enough to save u from the evul mob that killed u:mad:

rofl that was funny mate, my own personal rr9 reaver bodyguard, btw how did you beat that BM ?
that was a very good duel tbh mate, ya got the RM to 47 but xp is slow so thid ftw til i find a way for mod or get Broadband at home, hope to see u in RvR soon :p

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
i don´t c the fun with having MS in thid...u wont scare the enemie more or get more abilitys or be any better...its just to show of...why not come play with the big boys instead of playing with the little leauge!!!

thid is for ppl to learn RvR and not getting pwnd by a stealther that thinks he is the nr1 just becuase he has killd xxxx enemies

lol, what better experience of rvr can there be than that?, from my experience in rvr, isn't what you say the case?
Unless u have the best equip and decent RR you will indeed get... 'pwned by a stealther' as you put it. So in my opinion, thid IS the best way of preparing people for the 'big boys' :eek7: because if you have been rvr yourself you will release its far from balanced.

Afterall people do play this game for fun right? :) or does everyone have to play with the 'big boys'?

sorry, I just found you post kinda amusing

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
lol, what better experience of rvr can there be than that?, from my experience in rvr, isn't what you say the case?
Unless u have the best equip and decent RR you will indeed get... 'pwned by a stealther' as you put it. So in my opinion, thid IS the best way of preparing people for the 'big boys' :eek7: because if you have been rvr yourself you will release its far from balanced.

Afterall people do play this game for fun right? :) or does everyone have to play with the 'big boys'?

sorry, I just found you post kinda amusing

rofl thought that was you yesterday mate, good duel in the pond, your ranger hurts :p , neva came so close to dying as in that duel :p
and ty for not addin on bridge :)

see ya in thid

Rastian Majere

Fledgling Freddie
this has gone from a simple gratz thread to a bg little league whine thread. (btw gratz invy) 99.9% of the people that play in thid have played in "big boy rvr" so to tell them to come try it is kinda pointless. thid is hard and challenging in it's own right. stealthers can still one shot a caster and a warlock dot will still kill you if you're not healed. bd's are stupidly overpowered, NS's still insta a caster after QC's root and tries to get range, fire wizzies can still drop you in one bolt, nearsight still seems to last forever and bloody sb's hit like a truck. and there's a hell of a lot more. there are no high RR RA's and no arti's so the playing field is a lot more equal to a certain degree. it improves you awarness of the game and the people. realm points are not the be all end all to a lot of players. having an MS title in thid is every bit as rewarding as having it at level 50. still takes 3k kills which is an achievment. i know i guy on the US classic server that's a MS at level 9. now that is an achievment :cheers:

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Rastian Majere said:
this has gone from a simple gratz thread to a bg little league whine thread. (btw gratz invy) 99.9% of the people that play in thid have played in "big boy rvr" so to tell them to come try it is kinda pointless. thid is hard and challenging in it's own right. stealthers can still one shot a caster and a warlock dot will still kill you if you're not healed. bd's are stupidly overpowered, NS's still insta a caster after QC's root and tries to get range, fire wizzies can still drop you in one bolt, nearsight still seems to last forever and bloody sb's hit like a truck. and there's a hell of a lot more. there are no high RR RA's and no arti's so the playing field is a lot more equal to a certain degree. it improves you awarness of the game and the people. realm points are not the be all end all to a lot of players. having an MS title in thid is every bit as rewarding as having it at level 50. still takes 3k kills which is an achievment. i know i guy on the US classic server that's a MS at level 9. now that is an achievment :cheers:

omg how many times most that guy sui a day :p
i personally sui atleast twice a day, ty mate and ya i agree,
btw sorry for not helpin u yesterday against moesy, was alittle OP that u could root him and he could still hurt u with nukes, i sometimes use throwin knifes but they dont do much cept interupt,

Well a 3page gratz thread aint bad to ne one that see's title :p
course they dont know its half bout thid V.S RvR but still looks good :)
ty to all again

Rastian Majere

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
btw sorry for not helpin u yesterday against moesy, was alittle OP that u could root him and he could still hurt u with nukes, i sometimes use throwin knifes but they dont do much cept interupt
yea i won't relay my thoughts on that little excersion. when he popped after you pa'd me i knew there was no point so i sat down. then that sorc mezzed you both so i got up and ran. at that point i'd switched my target from you to moesy and got what range i could. i could of run off but i thought screw it. was solo and unbuffed and knew i was gonna die cuz you'd already done the damage. nuked him down a fair bit though anyway. had i been buffed i'm sure i'd of killed him before he got to me.

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
ya mate i PA'd, you got QC root off... ran up (nothin wrong with this so far) then u got ur irst bolt off wen u were jumped by moesty, so i /dismissed him and ran for the sorc.. unfortunately it mezzed and the usual 8 albs appeared out of no where :p, well im gonna be on for 1hour tonight round 7 irish time :p

see ya then :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom