Grtz Invy

Captainhook

Fledgling Freddie
Grtz buddy on master soldier

it seems this master soldier is just as special now as getting 350 rps in thid

since a assasin got it

but anyways good play and keep it up.. nice guy irl and plenty of work and time dedicated to this shadowblade

TeamSpeakandChips

Fledgling Freddie
Should congratulate me imo it was my noobie ass he pwnt to get MS lol ;p

Edit: forgot to actually congratulate you lol.

Well done m8. A very nice achievement indeed.

Got about 600 kills on Inf (in quite a short /played time) then accidently dinged and had to roll another lol.

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one m8y. Thanks for not adding on my fights, you seem a good bloke :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Best Shadowblade out there grats mate now go for Bane of Alb just don't kill me anymore! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

<3.

uron

Loyal Freddie
Gratz m8!
u can stop killing me now! will have to wait till I'm 24, although even at 23 i give a decent duel :D
neway...gratz m8, nice guy aswell!

Poisonblade

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Invy !!!! :cheers: I'll let you kill me once :D :fluffle:

Very nice guy :)

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Best Shadowblade out there grats mate now go for Bane of Alb just don't kill me anymore! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

<3.

only 800 more to go :p

ty all, only started playin the SB about a month ago, and unlike playin the eld or hero or wateva my old thid bots were.. u get to know alot of peeps,
and ive gotten to know a load of good players, wont mention cause im bound to forget one :p, also gained alot of respect for players, whether due to absolute ownage/fairplay/skillz or just pure /salute people,

well hope to see ye all on the battle field asap, prolly not gonna be on again till sunday evening but i look forward to more good fights

P.S can u see title, in other realms or is it random? seen mieks bane of mid once....

Invy

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
:) 0 i can set the title so as mids can isee it, wat i mean is...are other realms able to see it , seen fiii and eeek (finally :p) and couldnt see theres, btw soz bout killin ye i was after the MS and only had about 20 to go wen i jumped ya,

Dorimor1

Banned
Enemies can't see your title unfortunatly :( Only members of your own realm can.

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
ya i thought that also but so far i thid i once seen miek's bane of mid and jazzzz's master soldier..now maybe u can only see it on the run wen it was acheived and it goes wen u die or wateva not quite sure, but would be kewl to PA summa and run at the sight of Master soldier :p

ifi was a /lvl i sure as hell wuld :p

Cutri

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
no offence, but these 'GRATZ MASTER SOLDIER MATER' thread are pretty zzz :mad:

bout as fun as rr3 gratz threads

Don't read them then, the clue is in the title :p

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Baldrian said:
I take that back, after seeing you kill the same poor blue caster 6 times in 10 min, nada grats.

erm and this was when ?
only ever remember farmin one thing more than 2-3 consecutivelyand that was a green inf called nammans (sp?) cause he killed me after myself and poisinbalde had a duel wen i was on low HP, then /ruded me

i play in a net cafe and if this continuos ganking happened since friday it means it was someone else irl that did it, no one ever used my SB b4 but i will find out.....

only char thats off limits :p

it was on 2019 wen i logged on friday so i will find out for u.
but before i go askin my mates wen exactly did it happen cause ur post hapened today?

btw what char do u play in thid ?

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday, Mid bridge. Thesian or something like that. you even killed him 10 sec after a rezz from your last kill.

But yeah I hope that was not you, invys playstyle was almost as crappys as Swedes or what that hit'n run guy is called. ;)

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Baldrian said:
Yesterday, Mid bridge. Thesian or something like that. you even killed him 10 sec after a rezz from your last kill.

But yeah I hope that was not you, invys playstyle was almost as crappys as Swedes or what that hit'n run guy is called. ;)

well amte i asure u didnt log on at all yesterday and this is seriously a piss take, i recently gave to paople access to my account one of which was to check my SB temp for his own NS temp, i guess im gonna have to chancge password again ty for that mate for tellin me, would hate to ruin my rep cause of a fool using account :p

Invy

are u that cleric without the cloak that res's everything :p
that guy is very good however he is, always have to remember to continue going after PA for 3 secs and sprint back so as not to be caught in that Aoe Mezz :p

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Baldrian said:

Ya jsut found out it was statued/orionts he was using acc for temp but was'nt spose to use char, gonna change my password so see ya in thid

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Gratz lol i remeber u xp with your RM at eras :worthy: i wasnt fast enough to save u from the evul mob that killed u:mad:

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i don´t c the fun with having MS in thid...u wont scare the enemie more or get more abilitys or be any better...its just to show of...why not come play with the big boys instead of playing with the little leauge!!!

thid is for ppl to learn RvR and not getting pwnd by a stealther that thinks he is the nr1 just becuase he has killd xxxx enemies

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
are u that cleric without the cloak that res's everything :p
that guy is very good however he is, always have to remember to continue going after PA for 3 secs and sprint back so as not to be caught in that Aoe Mezz :p

Nope, cant say I am. All my toons starts with Baldy ;)
Mostly played my inf the last week or so, started on wizz today to get a change.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Dwali said:
i don´t c the fun with having MS in thid...u wont scare the enemie more or get more abilitys or be any better...its just to show of...why not come play with the big boys instead of playing with the little leauge!!!

thid is for ppl to learn RvR and not getting pwnd by a stealther that thinks he is the nr1 just becuase he has killd xxxx enemies
Yeah because we are just overwhelmed with new people always joining this game... :p

I don't know if you've noticed but stealthers have it very bad at lvl50 at the moment, so the best stealth wars are most certainly in the battlegrounds. Where else can you decide you want to try out a certain class and have it ready to fight less than 2 days after creating it?

People get so anal about always having to improve their character that they can so easily forget about the fun, what does it matter if he isn't gaining realm ranks if he is enjoying it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom