grtz albs :)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
well all i have to say is u are very close to winning the game... u allredy wiped mids out and seems hibs are not far behind enymore....

there isnt a way we could fight back, couse u guys out nr us like 5 to 1 imo.

i hope mids get back from alb land soon and start fighting allso :) and i hope the situation improves by september and so on, or else this game is dead.

sux but true when u think about it

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
its summer remember that;) im sure the game will pick up again in the winter.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
now u can just see which realm there got most schoolkids.. there got holiday from school now :m00:

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Ya alb's dont have a summer becuse it allways wet got to love the Rain.

Not sure what you saying here about summer and that unless you saying that the player that play in alb dont like Sunshine :confused:

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
old.Eyez said:
now u can just see which realm there got most schoolkids.. there got holiday from school now :m00:

Heh so you sayin we Getting pawned by Schoolkids then

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
albs allways been vacation realm whitall kids etc... tho me personaly think its to late to save the game, mids and hibs cant do a shit towards albs in seige atm. and itskilling the game.....

KOnstantin

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Elkie said:
its summer remember that;) im sure the game will pick up again in the winter.
indeed ppl do have lifes so the game will take second place always .

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
For fun I did a /who all and /who nf at 8:10 PM today, and this was the stats.
Gonna do one every day for a period of time, will be interesting.

Alb: 317/118
Hib: 181/78
Mid: 124/39

/j

Everz

FH is my second home
Wholdar said:

/j

snorefest game..

viva la freeshard!

pip

Banned
Kaun_IA said:
well all i have to say is u are very close to winning the game... u allredy wiped mids out and seems hibs are not far behind enymore....

there isnt a way we could fight back, couse u guys out nr us like 5 to 1 imo.

i hope mids get back from alb land soon and start fighting allso :) and i hope the situation improves by september and so on, or else this game is dead.

sux but true when u think about it
So true:fluffle: I say lay waste to alb atleast might put hibs/mids sprits back up

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Wholdar said:

/j

Alb > Hib + Mid :(

censi

Can't get enough of FH
so nothing has really changed then in 4 years of daoc???

Kinag

Part of the furniture
old.Eyez said:

When did you become such a narrowminded person? :p

I'm not a school kid and guess what, I'm an alb!

It's a weekend, and not everyone got money to travel down to the hottest places.

islef

Loyal Freddie
QQ seems lots of mids take their vacation in alb since they have the relics... come back mates. Tourism is bad mmmkay ;)

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
When did you become such a narrowminded person? :p

I'm not a school kid and guess what, I'm an alb!

It's a weekend, and not everyone got money to travel down to the hottest places.
He didn't say all albs are school kids though. :(

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
one thing pisses me off.... i cant play my tank classes in rvr atm.... catsers pwn all... cba to solo on druid :p

and funny thing is that alb casters have superior range even tho im staning above them on a keep wall on my chanter. i cant even fight back couse of that. they come and camp the damn keep and still keep nukeing me while i cant hit em.

atm dusting up my first ever char.... VIOD eld... if those bolts do not hit as hard to wizzys (well whitout 10% bonus).. then :p

shows albs have kinda best of evrything on theyr classes... and they still think they are gimped :p
i coul posta huge list what they have better compareing other realms, but that would lead to whines. i dont really care that much for that, but id really would love to see more mids... really, seen only stealthers. and hibs...those who are playing ur lab alts, come back to ur home realms... so we can stand and fight :D

if the classes arent balanced, just balance the populations :D

brad

Fledgling Freddie
When i look at roll on honour all i do is /sigh.

Enjoy having all 6 relics albs, and then having barely anyone to fight as no one will want to bother comming out.

Gratz.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Kaun_IA said:
one thing pisses me off.... i cant play my tank classes in rvr atm.... catsers pwn all... cba to solo on druid :p

and funny thing is that alb casters have superior range even tho im staning above them on a keep wall on my chanter. i cant even fight back couse of that. they come and camp the damn keep and still keep nukeing me while i cant hit em.

atm dusting up my first ever char.... VIOD eld... if those bolts do not hit as hard to wizzys (well whitout 10% bonus).. then :p

shows albs have kinda best of evrything on theyr classes... and they still think they are gimped :p
i coul posta huge list what they have better compareing other realms, but that would lead to whines. i dont really care that much for that, but id really would love to see more mids... really, seen only stealthers. and hibs...those who are playing ur lab alts, come back to ur home realms... so we can stand and fight :D

if the classes arent balanced, just balance the populations :D

oh yeah? maybe alb have the population.. and the range, well sorc mezz is 1875 I think vs 1500 mezz range, afaik nuke range is the same unless you dont have 10% range to spell.. and you have stun, which is no purgable.. and mid have instants.. not to mention warlocks, and bainshee's.. and dont get me started on bainshees.. QQ i must..

aslird

Fledgling Freddie
just done a quick check on the realms - mids have 139 on line, 70 in nf (incl bb), albs have 287 online, 181 in nf (incl bots ) :(

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
relics dont mean everything mejts

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:

I assume this is because of all the standoffs atm.

Funny thing that. Today there was a huge fight going on on the west DC bridge with a load of tanks stood at the keep looking bored.
I ran round to the other bridge, where there was no-one, no casters, no fg's, no standoffs and jumped up and down for 10 minutes. I think one ranger and one valewalker actually turned up at one point.. killed the valewalker, the ranger pwonzed me.

Are people that lazy nowadays that if duels arn't put on a nice plate for them with 20 people stood in a circle cheering them on then it's unplayable? If there's 2 zergs of casters chain nuking each other, just go somewhere else.

islef

Loyal Freddie
Golena said:
If there's 2 zergs of casters chain nuking each other, just go somewhere else.

Hehehe i tried that today, had some ok fun during noon or so in emain. Then albs put together a fairly strong group and pretty much pwned us on sight. Group quit and i stood there alone. Got a duo with a sm, tried beno but was a bit "crowded" there, trio of mids and us, but only 5 albs or so who i dont think was grouped (sorry for zerging you guys a bit.. Hawkslayers, Tilda and a couple of others). Went to emain and got our arses handed to us by various FG's and mini groups. Thought sod it and farmed immo ring a bit.
Then in the evening i thought i would try again, went to beno.. not a soul so got bored and while picking my nose i got 2 shot by an inf :/
Then i thought: Odins!!1, went there just as Kupo Flux decided to break port and farm the few mids left. So, wanted to take the boat back to bled but find the docks camped by 3 alb casters.

Had to leave for work at that point but that was almost a relief:fluffle:

Think im gonna go pve mode till albs get bored of having won DAoC:p

Kahvi

Loyal Freddie
old.Eyez said:

Or the most teachers..

Chronictank

FH is my second home
dont see what the big deal is, just ac them back like every other realm does

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom