grrraah

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
some bastard has stolen the hubcaps off my mother's car. my mum owns a seat arosa, prolly about 8 years old with 14" wheels iirc. wtf?

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
where do you live tdc? it doesnt surprise me tbh, so many little pikey fucks running around the place these days... my mates just came back from a trip to switzerland saying they could happily leave their cameras and stuff in their coats while they were hanging up in public places cos they just dont have any crime over there. Now how nice would that be!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Get some new ones, only this time, booby trap them so that when you take them off, flechettes zoom ******d at subsonic velocities, causing the thief immeasurable pain.

Or just use zip-ties.

/edit: o u t w a r is censored? EH?

TdC

my mum lives in a small village near arnhem. the thing is, I guess that the average car is safer on some arnhem city street than on a small village road. there's more to do here in the city and the yobs (mostly) aren't as board out of their tiny minds and thus go about robbing old ladies.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
/edit: o u t w a r is censored? EH?

Good, that game is an irritating pile of poo :eek:

I can't believe some dickheads would be so... inconsiderate as to steal from another person. There's not much point to it either, it's not as if they're going to get an extraordinarily large about of money from them, either.

:(

Gray

FH is my second home
Some reason i thought this thread was about me coz of the title.

Then i saw you was on abou nicking hub caps and once again, thought you was on about me.

... I wasnt anywhere near the place at the time! :/

TdC

not you SG, though you have my permission to castrate anyone you hear talking about nicking Seat hubcaps

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Lol played Mr Gray.

You hub-cap-thieving bast :eek:

:D

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
TdC said:
my mum lives in a small village near arnhem.

It was zer Germans then, jaaaa! Just like with your bicycles 60 years ago.......

Gray

FH is my second home
Trem said:
Lol played Mr Gray.
You hub-cap-thieving bast :eek:
:D

Watch it biotch, or i'll come down to Stoke and get yours! :eek:

;)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
And Gray accuses me of being a thieving Geordie! Pfft! :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread